Game wont start!

I am not getting any crashes or disconnection problems like many are having right now but I am having a problem where i am just in the beginning title screen. It is not frozen, still shows the Hearthstone symbol glowing. It stays in the title screen and nothing happens. Is there something wrong with the servers? Is the game down?
Reply Quote
Having the exact same issue. I can press the 'Options' button in the bottom right of the screen, but that's about it
Reply Quote
Same here. I guess the tavern is full and there isn't "always room for another".
Reply Quote
Exact same issue .. reinstalled the game but no change ..
Reply Quote
exact same issue (NA server)
blues where are you????
Reply Quote
Same thing is happening for me. It's not frozen cause the logo at the top is flashing the blue color still. I'm stuck on the tavern screen. If I press the enter key it lets me know I don't have any friends online though lol.

I'm on the North American Server for those wondering.
Edited by SOA on 2/22/2014 12:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
You can even pull up the in-game options window by clicking on the bottom right corner of the screen (the options button is hidden under the blizzard logo) .. but cant get past the title screen ..
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
Same for me, what is everyone running on? I'm on OSX mac book air. Everything was running great this morning.
Reply Quote
This sucks!
Reply Quote
This is also happening to me.
Reply Quote
Same here. I'm running 64 bit Windows 7.
Reply Quote
same. blues what is going on
Reply Quote
Same thing. Tried restarting the battle.net harness and the game to no avail.
Reply Quote
having same issue as well, sux!
Reply Quote
Same here. Tried on 2 separate machines and the issue persists.
Reply Quote
yep the sprites are out.

Both of my buddies who live near me aren't having any problems though. Why me? Why this?
Reply Quote
me too, cannot get to decks or anything else, just opening screen
Reply Quote
same problem over here :(
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]