Getting tired of my cards being used against me by priests

Of coarse, saying I'm getting tired of it is like saying having your arm taken off with a rusty spoon stings.

The number of cards priests have that either take control of your cards or copies them from your hand/deck is ridiculous.

Priests are using every single one of their cards that do these and it's just beyond moronic.

Take a recent match of mine as an example.

Mind Vision into a True Silver Champion

Shadow Madness on a Loot Horder, swung it into one of my minions, killing them both and drawing him a card

Thought Steal into Gaurdian of Kings and Sword of Justice

Cabal Shadow Priest a Leper Gnome

Thought Steal into a Tirion Fordring and Sunwalker

Mind control Tirion Fordring

--

I can deal with the stupid Cleric, all the healing, all the buffing and all the instant kills they have but this constant bs of using your cards against you is getting out of hand.

Thought Steal is the worst by far because it increases their deck size by 1 per use without effecting their card draw and it stands a good chance of getting them class specific cards. As a stand alone card it is the most broken card in the game.
Reply Quote
Yeah I know how you feel I get what I know to be unreasonable irritation or anger every time a priest pulls cards from my deck..

"Go use your own minions you frickin thief!".. though change some letters there. Priests in Hearthstone are just a bunch of criminals and mind rapists.
Reply Quote
Getting tired of these garbage QQ threads.
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 12:00 PMPosted by Khrolm
Of coarse, saying I'm getting tired of it is like saying having your arm taken off with a rusty spoon stings.

The number of cards priests have that either take control of your cards or copies them from your hand/deck is ridiculous.

Priests are using every single one of their cards that do these and it's just beyond moronic.

Shadow Madness on a Loot Horder, swung it into one of my minions, killing them both and drawing him a card

--

I can deal with the stupid Cleric, all the healing, all the buffing and all the instant kills they have but this constant bs of using your cards against you is getting out of hand.

Thought Steal is the worst by far because it increases their deck size by 1 per use without effecting their card draw and it stands a good chance of getting them class specific cards. As a stand alone card it is the most broken card in the game.

I'm getting sick and tired of getting:

Fireballed/pyroblasted to the face.
Double rockbiter + windfury.
Gromhellscreamed.
Divine sheild trades.
Double innervate+coin turn one.
Sapped Leeroy
Buzzard/snaketrap/UTH/Juggler
Murloc or Giant @###%@!%

And you're worried about priest? And what they are clearly designed to do?

SMH
Reply Quote
So according to you a 6 mana 4/5 that takes control of a 2 or less attack minion is overpowered.

If you think those cards are great. Go build a priest deck put all the control cards in (as you claim priests do) and go ahead and play it. You will get the crap kicked out of you, and then you can come back to the forums to demand nerfs for every class that beats you (which will be all of them)
Edited by TheBigBabyP on 2/20/2014 12:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 12:26 PMPosted by Zoids62

--

I'm getting sick and tired of getting:

Fireballed/pyroblasted to the face.
Gromhellscreamed.
Divine sheild trades.
Sapped Leeroy
Murloc or Giant @###%@!%

And you're worried about priest? And what they are clearly designed to do?

SMH

Idk about you man, but I'd much rather have ANY of those you listed happen to me(other than Murlocs, these need to BURN). Priests stealing is just... immorally wrong, which I don't care for, but the fact that Priests has to steal to win? Ridiculous. I don't know what it is, but there's something about priests stealing your cards and using it against you. It's upsetting. That combined with their annoying SW's, ughh.
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 12:39 PMPosted by TheBigBabyP
So according to you a 6 mana 4/5 that takes control of a 2 or less attack minion is overpowered.

If you think those cards are great. Go build a priest deck put all the control cards in (as you claim priests do) and go ahead and play it. You will get the crap kicked out of you, and then you can come back to the forums to demand nerfs for every class that beats you (which will be all of them)

I know your pain, I honestly think they should buff priests, make them rank-worthy so many people can play it, I don't mind that. But like do something about Mind Control. Like many suggested 8 mana, is a buff, can be silenced and returned to original owner, but it's silenced of course, so no more effects.

MC is possibly the reason I hate every priest, most of the time, sure I play around it, like others. But if they get you to that corner.... and you gotta summon that big guy, welp, no coming back, cause MC will save the day.
Reply Quote
Priests are not that strong. I quit playing my priest deck, and handle them easily with my pally or my rogue.
Edited by TimA on 2/20/2014 12:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you think those cards are great

It's not "I think" it's "I know from experience"

Was working my way to rank 5 in ranked mode and got taken down to 7 mostly from priests stealing !@#$. These priests working with these decks are getting in the high end ranks so it's obviously working.

Go build a priest deck

I refuse to build decks like Unleash the Huntard, Giant or Mulorc Warlock, Priest or to the face warrior because these decks just piss people off. While although I'm here to win I'm here to do it without a jackass deck.

Fireballed/pyroblasted to the face
Gromhellscreamed.
Divine sheild trades.
Sapped Leeroy
Murloc or Giant @###%@!%

Have yet to see the first happen

Have yet to see the second come even close to winning

DS trades are annoying but manageable

Innervate is broken but not as bad as stealing imo

Sapped? More concerned about shadowstep

Unleash the huntard is indeed broken

Murlocs and giants don't win that often against me
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 12:52 PMPosted by Khrolm
If you think those cards are great

It's not "I think" it's "I know from experience"

Was working my way to rank 5 in ranked mode and got taken down to 7 mostly from priests stealing !@#$. These priests working with these decks are getting in the high end ranks so it's obviously working.

Go build a priest deck

I refuse to build decks like Unleash the Huntard, Giant or Mulorc Warlock, Priest or to the face warrior because these decks just piss people off. While although I'm here to win I'm here to do it without a jackass deck.

Fireballed/pyroblasted to the face
Gromhellscreamed.
Divine sheild trades.
Sapped Leeroy
Murloc or Giant @###%@!%

Have yet to see the first happen

Have yet to see the second come even close to winning

DS trades are annoying but manageable

Innervate is broken but not as bad as stealing imo

Sapped? More concerned about shadowstep

Unleash the huntard is indeed broken

Murlocs and giants don't win that often against me

Yup, SS. It was a typo.

Grom combo is how warriors win games now, so yeah it happens all the time.

But the point is, all of these combos/functions are way more terriffying than anything a priest can bring to the table.
Reply Quote
Priests are one of the bottom 3 classes right now.

Most of the cards you mentioned are too situational/random. It's pretty awesome Thoughtstealing Deadly Poison or Shield Slam. Cabal Shadow Priest ends up worthless against Druid decks, there's nothing to steal, same with Shadow Madness.
Reply Quote
of coarse.

I stopped there, but I am gonna go and read the whole thing for giggles
Reply Quote
I personally like it when a priest uses his janky copy/steal cards against me. even more so when its my pimped out paladin control deck and I have to be terrified of what he got since mathematically it was probably a rare/epic/legendary!! OP just needs to check his pride at the door....

02/20/2014 12:52 PMPosted by Khrolm

there will always be decks that are top of the meta, that's the way it works.. sure you can let some super inflated imaginary ego stop you from using those, but you have zero right to complain when you lose to them! I too go jank with all my classes and decks (except paladin control, that will have some similarities to a lot of the other pally control decks out there). Especially with a small card pool. if you don't like it you should probably take a break for a while. Let the meta shift or an exapansion hit.
Reply Quote
Well, the obvious solution is to put terrible cads in your deck then laugh when the priest copies or controls them.
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 12:00 PMPosted by Khrolm
it stands a good chance of getting them class specific cards

Like Starving Buzzard, Poison Blade, Unbound Elemental... there are so many cards that are pointless for priests. Also 90% of the time you get standard crap like Harvest Golems.

If you think Priests are so good, I invite you to try them. Most of the cards you mention are in the basic set anyway. You wil see it is not THAT good.
Reply Quote
Newb priests steal your cards because their decks are weaker in the hopes of getting your good cards. Someone with a strong deck will not play a priest because they already have the cards in their deck.
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 01:50 PMPosted by WolfAvatar
Well, the obvious solution is to put terrible cads in your deck then laugh when the priest copies or controls them.

I've used Mind Games and gotten a Stonetusk Boar before.
Reply Quote
stop playing control m8
Reply Quote
priests, the ultimate troll class of hearthstone. Nothing but frustration, stealing and mockery.
Reply Quote
do you guys do what I do on my priest and say "thank you" when you play a card you stole?? I just like to be courteous and all :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]