Unleash the hounds card change

Considering how stupidly broken the card is right now, the least Blizzard can do is make the dogs only last 1 turn. Seems pretty simple to me.
Reply Quote
its only broken if your bad at this game.
Reply Quote
speak for yourself
Reply Quote
make it 3 mana so these stupid hunters can play something that actually requires thought for once, instead of just spamming charges to the face.
Reply Quote
02/21/2014 03:44 PMPosted by ColonelK1
Considering how stupidly broken the card is right now, the least Blizzard can do is make the dogs only last 1 turn. Seems pretty simple to me.

This change would do nothing. When used either the hounds are dead because they were used to clear the board and buff his hyena or you are dead because he used it as a lethal nuke. Never have I seen the dogs lasting more than one turn as a problem.
Reply Quote
ok, so they don't last more than 1 turn. your point? I just lost a match because he double unleashed on turn 5. i went from 30 to 17 i had 2 minions on board...he had 1 at start of that turn. excuse me but i don't think that's very "balanced" that they can do this TWICE so early and win because of it.
Reply Quote
Turn 4 has become a nightmare against a hunter, If you play two minions they can multi shot, which wipes your board, or 3 or more they can buzzard/unleash and get three minions and three cards, probably giving them a hand advantage, and at least balancing the board. It gets worse after that. on turn six there's real potential for a hunter to empty their hand, Buzzard/unleash/wolf/wolf, and get a bunch of cards back and clear your board, or do tons of damage to you. They should lose charge, that's really the only way to balance it in my opinion.
Reply Quote
02/21/2014 03:46 PMPosted by Versath
Reply Quote
03/10/2014 08:49 AMPosted by Eternally12
They should lose charge,

they would need to be buffed to at least 1/2 at the bare minimum if they lose charge
Reply Quote
03/10/2014 09:48 AMPosted by Piviot
They should lose charge,

they would need to be buffed to at least 1/2 at the bare minimum if they lose charge

it also kills their primary purpose. UTH is meant to be Hunter's AOE. No Charge eliminates that feature.

Just change the mana to 3 i you need it changed.
Reply Quote
The best solution has not been mentioned in this thread.

It is to remove the "beast" tag from the hounds.

That way, they lose synergy with card draw and cheap buffs.

Five 1/1 minions with charge is not the issue. Its how easily this becomes five 3/1 beasts with charge AND draw five cards that is the issue.
Edited by Robotcrusher on 3/10/2014 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
02/21/2014 09:43 PMPosted by CaveDevil
ok, so they don't last more than 1 turn. your point? I just lost a match because he double unleashed on turn 5. i went from 30 to 17 i had 2 minions on board...he had 1 at start of that turn. excuse me but i don't think that's very "balanced" that they can do this TWICE so early and win because of it.

If you have 2 minions on the board and he double unleashed that's 4 dogs. How did they do 13 damage? For them to do 13 damage he would need to also use 2 timberwolves and deal 1 damage out of no where. Making that play at best a turn 7 play, and requiring 5 cards. (2 unleash, 2 timber wolf, and something else that costs 1 mana that does the 1 damage).

At turn 7 someone can just as easily leeroy, windfury, rockbitter which with 3 cards and no matter your board size deals u 18 damage.
Edited by Fear on 3/10/2014 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The only real problem with uththat Ive had when fighting hunters is when they play leroy jenkis + uth because of the aditional 2 minions. Otherwise it can be handled with taunts and not playing more than 2-3 minions.
Reply Quote
Or just increase the mana cost to 4?
Reply Quote
If you have troubles playing against a class, play with it and learn their weaknesses.
Edited by Vold on 3/10/2014 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
3 mana and its fine. At 4 was trash at 2 is OP lets try with 3 manacost.
Reply Quote
02/21/2014 03:46 PMPosted by Versath

I can't wait until Ladder ranks and arena ranks are linked to our forum posts so that poser little weasels like this can be outed.
Reply Quote
03/10/2014 09:46 AMPosted by Piviot

Another poser.
Reply Quote
03/10/2014 10:31 AMPosted by Vold
Or learn how to deal with it. If you have troubles playing against a class, play with it and learn their weaknesses.

how to deal with a leeroy that gives me 2 free minions followed by uth..
sorry pro dude i have never learned how to counter such a move can you teach me?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]