Unleash the hounds card change

Why not change Buzzard instead into Mana Totem, that proceed at the end of turn if you played beast this turn (only draw once). Then, keep UTH as it is.
Reply Quote
u know how weak buzzard is right? and how weak hyena is alone?
just a simpel Fact dont spame ur board fill Realy simpel that u like to rush and want 10 minnions on board on turn 3-4 when none has aoe Avaible at that point or can even use it everyone is already down to 15 hp or less

and to even let a good combo work with the uth it gives ur more cards to Deal with situation we are in
if u simpley but Taunts on the field with high life then we Dogs have a huge problem

we need 6 mana for hyena + dogs + buzzard and 7 with timberwolf if for perfect Combo this means we need to hold 4 Cards in our hand and we Draw just 4 Or 5-6 in Begginning so imagen how Bad hand we have if we cannot use our Cards u guys seem to forget we eat dmg and u think lets finish this game in 30 sec and want Free wins so if u dont wanna learn the hardway dont go Cry on the forum

i never have any problems againt hunters who run Uth i have a rush/Charge warrior Deck and i KNO that i cannot put 3-4 minnions on the table i just find it enough to deal 4-7 dmg each turn without killing any minnions

or u stop play Rush warloc and u cry less aswel u want Easy fast wins but complain if u get beaten its funny sometimes

this game require 1% skill and thats knowing what enemy can have and can use againt u
and knowing whats the right thing to play at different classes the Rest is Rng
dont take the Actualy 1% skill cuz then it would be 100% rng
Reply Quote
I love how people say "make the card 3 mana" or "make the dogs last until end of turn." The card is broken because you usually draw 3+ cards and clear board using Timber Wolf and Hunter's Mark (also has crazy synergy with Hyena) all for 4 to 5 mana. The biggest reason this card is broken, is because it forces players to only play 1-2 creatures at a time. So much for your fighting for board control scheme, right Blizzard? Also people are normally dropping this combo on turn 6 or later, so making this card cost 3 to 4 mana is irrelevant. The card is unbelievably broken and needs to be completely remade AGAIN. Fun thought: If you removed UTH from the game, Hunter would be almost if not completely unplayable in competitive.

I've said it countless times, Hunter cards need to be redone. With the synergy cards (Buzzard and UTH), Hunter is horribly overpowered and without the synergy cards the class is a joke.
Edited by Cuddle on 3/10/2014 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hunters need buffs if anything. They are not placing well in tournaments, it is all druids and control decks. It is so easy to play around UTH.
Reply Quote
03/10/2014 03:06 PMPosted by MadJohnny
Hunters need buffs if anything. They are not placing well in tournaments, it is all druids and control decks. It is so easy to play around UTH.

As of right now? They are the most overpowered class on the ladder (the only aggro deck making it to legend early in the season). Also, it was the only deck being ran in big tournaments until people recently started playing murlocs and Zoo. Even then, the Hunter deck still has a higher win %.
Reply Quote

As of right now? They are the most overpowered class on the ladder (the only aggro deck making it to legend early in the season). Also, it was the only deck being ran in big tournaments until people recently started playing murlocs and Zoo. Even then, the Hunter deck still has a higher win %.

what tournaments?!?

i have never seen any tournament where hunter-aggro was the only deck ...
i havnt even seen a tournament where a hunter-aggro was the dominating one
still looking to find several tournaments .. where the hunter-aggro actually won them..

PS Reynards warrior-aggro made it to legendary, and so has several murloc-decks done.

PS2 hunter-aggro ain't overpowered .. it's easy countered, it's only overpowered against board-flooding decks ... but those decks are usually good against the other 8 ... so pick your choice .. either win against 8 and get wtf-pwnd of the 9 .. or fix your deck so u have equal chance against all 9 .. it's your choice.

PS3 QQing here in hope of the 9th class to be destroyed so u can pwn 9 of 9 is a really desperate measure

Edit -- forgot Cuddle ... it's so funny everybody that complains about that UtH is OP ALWAYS include 2-3-4 sometimes even 5 other card in the combo to prove it's OP.

like UtH+Buzz+Hyena+TW+TW+hunters mark ..

and i agree those combos are OP .. but how often can u get those 3-4-5-6cards combos ...in all honesty .. not very often, but WHEN u get them .. they hurt like hell

beside, most classes have HUGE Damage-combos using 3 - 5 cards ..
Edited by Luffe on 3/10/2014 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Easy to play around UTH? Not really. If I put one creature, they use Deadly shot, I put 2 it's Multi Shot, 3 Explosive. Not to mention my hero ability is useless (Shaman). They sometimes even use UTH on 2 creatures. And it works if they just add 1 Wolf. Meanwhile, I'm killing their minions but they are just going for the face. When I finally establish control all they have to do is Steady shot for a win. What a strategy.
Reply Quote
Honestly...the change is a huge nerf to hunters. I don't play hunters in ranked simply because their decks can't stand up to most. The underlying problem with UTH is that at 2 mana it could be considered OP, at 3 it's...very niche. You're lucky if it makes any sort of a difference at that cost. They should take a different approach to the card, honestly. Not sure what they could add to it to make it worth the 3 cost, but as it stands I haven't lost a game to a hunter in ranked since the change. The issue revolves around the fact that most decks don't pump down creature after creature anymore, which leaves most hunters summoning anywhere from 1-3 hounds at most. Sure, there are times where you get more, but in my experience hunters are lucky if they manage to get 3 hounds out from UTH these days.
Reply Quote
Oh, but locks can bomb out 4 creatures in 2 turns and have you down to 10-15 by turn 3-4 and you're complaining about this? It got nerfed to 3 cost, as a hunter main, that's devastating to a deck, especially when the meta seems to prefer rushy decks AND for full effectiveness, it usually needs to be combined with a Timber Wolf/Starving Buzzard/Hyena.. guess what, more mana spent, more time waiting for the card.. the fact it got nerfed to 3 is dumb in itself, let alone what some of these idiots are suggesting.
Reply Quote
05/09/2014 05:00 PMPosted by Brewster
Honestly...the change is a huge nerf to hunters. I don't play hunters in ranked simply because their decks can't stand up to most. The underlying problem with UTH is that at 2 mana it could be considered OP, at 3 it's...very niche. You're lucky if it makes any sort of a difference at that cost. They should take a different approach to the card, honestly. Not sure what they could add to it to make it worth the 3 cost, but as it stands I haven't lost a game to a hunter in ranked since the change. The issue revolves around the fact that most decks don't pump down creature after creature anymore, which leaves most hunters summoning anywhere from 1-3 hounds at most. Sure, there are times where you get more, but in my experience hunters are lucky if they manage to get 3 hounds out from UTH these days.

How about it spawns a 1/1 with charge regardless of the amount of your enemies creatures so its never a dead card.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]