Tinkmaster overspark VS Sylvanas windrunner

My main class is priest, i had just collected enough dusts to craft a legendary.
But i am stuck with either to go with Tinkmaster or windrunner.

they both are very good card,

Tinkmaster have a better synergy with priest.
he can turn a 4atk minion into a 5/5 , (shadow word death target)

i also heard that Windrunner have better popularity in the master rank for priest

So which one should i go?
or do anyone have other legendary cards option for priest?
Reply Quote
If I had to lose one from my deck, Sylvanas would go before Tink.
Reply Quote
Pagel is very good for control stlye priests. Ummm... Ysera/Rag/Cairn are all good (although boudlerfist orge works for a good Cairn replacement). I personally run tink just to deal with things like ysera, and Sylvanus is just fun and you can shadow word death her for a turn 8 mind control of a rag or something sometimes. They all are good, the one I consider the best... It would probably be Pagel? I guess, so hard to choose.

Edit: And Tink is probably a bit better then Windrunner.
Edited by MrWiggle on 2/21/2014 8:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'd give up my Sylvannas before I'd give up my Tinkmaster, he is just too useful in too many situations to drop him from my deck.
Reply Quote
Tink is more versatile imo
Reply Quote
Get Tink as your first legendary as you need a way to deal with the 4 attack minions the opponents drop. Tink turns the 4 attack into a harmless 1/1 or a 5/5 you can shadow word. This is esp. important against the 4/X drakes when you don't have silence, or Ysera when you don't have MC.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]