Friend's List Completely Blank

So about a week ago my friend's list suddenly became void of my friends. All my friends who were there yesterday are not there anymore, and I also can not seem to add more additional friends. I thought this would be a temporary problem that would eventually resolve itself, but like I said it's been about a week already.
This is what it looks like: http://imgur.com/syo9oeK

Does anyone else have this problem?
Reply Quote
uh yea, just started happening today for ONLY hearthstone. What is up?
Reply Quote
I'm having this problem and I've already run the scan and repair. Doesn't seem to be doing anything for it. :/
Reply Quote
This has occurred to both me and my brother, and a bunch of other people I know.
Reply Quote
The same has just happened to me. I can still chat if one of my friends send me a message first. However, when I first log in and hit enter, it says that I have no friends online even though I know my friends are online.
Edited by Kurosen on 2/22/2014 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Okay good I am glad this is happening to multiple people and not just me. I don't say that in the insensitive way, but a way that implies that at least it will be well heard :P
Reply Quote
Happening to me as well. Worked last night and now it's empty.
Reply Quote
02/22/2014 02:40 PMPosted by Rngezus
Okay good I am glad this is happening to multiple people and not just me. I don't say that in the insensitive way, but a way that implies that at least it will be well heard :P

Yeah same here, pretty relieved that it's not some issue that was mine alone.
Reply Quote
I've tried restarting computer and the scan&repair option. Both of those was not a solution for me. My friend can send messages to me on Hearthstone, he says I'm online, but I can't see any of my friends on my friendlist ONLY in Hearthstone.
Reply Quote
I can see my friends in the battlenet app, friends can talk to me but when I look at my friends list it is empty. I was on earlier today without issues then I came on a few hours later then this issue happened out of nowhere.
Reply Quote
This just happened to me today.
Reply Quote
Happened to me as well today. Same thing other people are describing in this forum. Dear blizzard... how to fix?
Reply Quote
Just happened to myself as well. Scan and repair feature in game applet doesn't fix it either.
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue here. Scan and repair does not work for me either.
Reply Quote
Mine just now fixed itself. I don't know what caused it or what fixed it.
Reply Quote
Okay so it's no longer preventing me from adding friends, but now my entire friend's list is wiped. All my friends that were there are no longer there. Now I have to re-add the friends I already had added and it's such an inconvenience.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]