3 Ragnaros at once! From Losing to Winning!

So I was playing a long drawn out game, struggling the whole way through, unable to flip the advantage, with my opponent always having 1 or 2 more cards than me throughout the game, plus a weapon, I then played a Ragnaros, Though he still had a card advantage.. but instead of attacking my single Ragnaros and destroying it, the fool attacked my Avatar, and ignored Ragnaros, hoping to force my avatar that tiny bit lower.

What happened next? 2 Faceless Manipulator's happened, And just like that, a losing game, became a winning game. :)

Screenshot: http://gyazo.com/4088e0d945477ba29fcc6cd8768c1646
Edited by MaxRage on 2/20/2014 5:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
I had this happen to me but 1 instead of two faceless, and all three times the Ragnaros ability triggered, they attacked my hero even though I have 3 minions out! talk about unlucky.

I would like to see a legendary rule where multiples of a legendary are destroyed or can't be summoned if you also hold one, but I guess that is to Magic like, but it might even up the disadvantage of those who are unlucky enough to miss out on the coin AND an extra card! Still it is strange to have 3 Ragnaros out at once.
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 05:53 PMPosted by Tzatziki
I had this happen to me but 1 instead of two faceless, and all three times the Ragnaros ability triggered, they attacked my hero even though I have 3 minions out! talk about unlucky.

I would like to see a legendary rule where multiples of a legendary are destroyed or can't be summoned if you also hold one, but I guess that is to Magic like, but it might even up the disadvantage of those who are unlucky enough to miss out on the coin AND an extra card! Still it is strange to have 3 Ragnaros out at once.

It requires absurd luck, thats why I wouldn't totally call it OP or what not, because the odds of been able to do this, so very low.
Reply Quote
Nah I don't think it's OP cause as you said it's hard to pull off.

That's why I save my SW:D :P
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 06:11 PMPosted by Tzatziki
Nah I don't think it's OP cause as you said it's hard to pull off.

That's why I save my SW:D :P

Its fun when that sorta rare thing happens, though not on the recieving end :p
Reply Quote
want real fun had a mage drop ysera then i took it with mc the mage used a faceless to clone it i took that with my 2nd mc then 2 turns later cloned them with facless nothing like haveing 4 ysea awakens in your hand
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 09:19 PMPosted by Striker
want real fun had a mage drop ysera then i took it with mc the mage used a faceless to clone it i took that with my 2nd mc then 2 turns later cloned them with facless nothing like haveing 4 ysea awakens in your hand

Lol, I would say so!
Edited by MaxRage on 2/20/2014 9:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
Pff. Faceless Manipulators are the coward's way out.

Real men use Thoughtsteal to obtain true ultimate power!

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a490/Kopikatsu/Hear_zps9fb2aa86.png
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]