Casual or ranked mode

Why i cannot play on ranked mode?

it seems deactivated... i cannot click on button "play".

i only can play Arena...
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
Screenshot? Are you sure you are on the right menu page? Have you tried quitting Hearthstone and restarting? If so, be sure you don't alt-tab, as there are many known alt-tab bugs.
Reply Quote
02/21/2014 10:43 AMPosted by rabb1t
Screenshot? Are you sure you are on the right menu page? Have you tried quitting Hearthstone and restarting? If so, be sure you don't alt-tab, as there are many known alt-tab bugs.

i´m pretty sure.

the "play"-button isn´t coloured -> so i cannot start a ranked/casual game

on Europe i can start a ranked/casual game.
Reply Quote
restart isn´t with effect.
(I want to try to get Legendary on North America Server with Trump Free Mage Deck)

i only can play Arena...
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
02/21/2014 11:13 AMPosted by KimPossible
on Europe i can start a ranked/casual game.

So... just to clarify... what region is your account in? And you are saying you can't play in your native region but you can in another? Is your server down for your region maybe?
Reply Quote
i go play on north amerika. for trying that game like Trump on his Free Mage on EU.
but on north amerika i cant play ranked/casual. only Arena.
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
I'm not sure what to tell you. That doesn't seem to make sense. If you've started an account there, and unlocked the classes through doing the tutorial and fighting AI, and gotten them high enough to unlock Arena, I don't see why you couldn't do causal and ranked.

Though... I'm not sure why you'd want to change regions to try out a specific deck type.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]