Fix your broken game

I am tired of graphical glitches costing me ranked games. Until you get this poorly designed piece of crap fixed, you need to disable ranked and refund people arena costs. I have lost many games due to hand stacking, minions not being where they are supposed to be, floating minions off the board, spells going to the wrong minion (I.E., target one minion, hits another on the board). This game was never ready for open beta because of these fundamental issues and have only gotten worse. You need to fire whoever is in charge because they are not doing crap about issues that have plagued this game since launch and are more concerned with balancing all the wrong cards because they know absolutely nothing about CCG design.
Edited by Wolftech on 2/21/2014 11:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
You can always count on Blizzard to release a broken game
Reply Quote
Isn't the game in Beta still? Isn't the game free? You guys sound like my sister/mom. whine, complain, no good reason, get a life/job
Reply Quote
This is Beta, there will be bugs. You're not playing the game, you're testing it. If you don't like testing games, then perhaps you should wait until it's released.
Reply Quote
THIS server issues have nothing to do with hearthstone directly. it is their battle.net serivce that is a piece of crap. same issues are there for diablo, wow and starcraft. i hope from the deepest of my hearth that every blizzard emplyee, on top of all i wish this to mike morhaime the greatest douchbag in human historym, will die by cancer the most painful way possible. in the last 8 years i bought every !@#$ing collector's edition they have thrown at us, spent a lot of money in blizzard products and the thanks is those %^-*ty servers they call battle.net? i just uninstalled every game and the desktop app and canclled my pre-order for RoS and will sell my main battle.net account so i get back a part of the money i sadly spent for this company....
Edited by coolfreezerz on 2/22/2014 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/22/2014 10:59 AMPosted by Wolftech
But a lot of these issues have been around since the beginning and have YET to be fixed.

Very much agree.
Reply Quote
02/21/2014 09:55 PMPosted by Altimitt
You can always count on Blizzard to release a broken game

They haven't released it yet, you little !@#$.
Reply Quote
First 2 comments = LOLsauce

They apparently don't know the meaning of the word BETA. How is the game released when it is still in beta? Seriously, kids these days. Doesn't matter if the game has DAY 1 glitches or bugs that still hasn't been fixed. It is more of a reason why this game is still in beta. You turds are the crash dummies who are testing this game, don't expect anything special and be treated like royalty cause you have your panties up in the bunch. Not to mention programming is not an easy job and don't think or expect it to be fixed in matter of minutes.

If you believe you can program a game better? Do it and show it. If not, quit with your crying and get new hobbies while you wait till your bottle is brought to you.
Edited by Laquatis on 2/22/2014 12:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes. It is BETA. Do not play until release if you do not want to test. Cheers.
Reply Quote
This. This thread is what is wrong with humanity in general. On the one hand we have someone using "warthog faced buffoon" as an insult (I'm torn between admiration and facepalming on that one) and on the other, someone else wishing that people would die of cancer because of a game.

The world's tiniest orchestra is playing for you guys right now.

Have a hot cocoa and a foot massage and calm down.
Edited by Xipporah on 2/22/2014 1:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
Having worked with a team of programmers, I know they are often under a lot of pressure. Their list of critical issues to work on is often extremely long. It can be frustrating to see graphical glitches in the game, but demanding that they "fix their broken game" is not likely to get the results you want.

Have you reported any of these bugs? Screenshots and steps to reproduce, along with information about your system, could help Blizzard's devs isolate and fix the issues you're seeing.
Edited by Foodbeard on 2/22/2014 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/22/2014 11:14 AMPosted by coolfreezerz
THIS server issues have nothing to do with hearthstone directly. it is their battle.net serivce that is a piece of crap. same issues are there for diablo, wow and starcraft. i hope from the deepest of my hearth that every blizzard emplyee, on top of all i wish this to mike morhaime the greatest douchbag in human historym, will die by cancer the most painful way possible. in the last 8 years i bought every !@#$ing collector's edition they have thrown at us, spent a lot of money in blizzard products and the thanks is those %^-*ty servers they call battle.net? i just uninstalled every game and the desktop app and canclled my pre-order for RoS and will sell my main battle.net account so i get back a part of the money i sadly spent for this company....

u mad?
Reply Quote
I bet its the same team that made d3 were transfer to make hearthstone
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]