Just got disconnected, again.

You guys really need to fox ur stuff asap, i'm tired of being DC/ed while easy win on board
Reply Quote
same here, can't log in atm
Reply Quote
Blizzard have had so many issues with their EU servers the last couple of months (not just Hearthstone) I think they might have cut a few too many jobs in order to up their profits.

(Yes I just got dc'ed as well),
Reply Quote
Yeah getting crazy. Just got my third dc with an insane deck and now got my third loss with that also. Forced to take a break.
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
hope their lifes get shortend by 1 day for every penny they saved on the server hardware in order to get mr morhaime even bigger checks at the end of the day. he once was one of us but now he and the company he runs only stands for big moneys as fast as possible and do not absolutely ever care about their customers. it is a pain to see them destroy themselves from within but probably that's life...
Edited by coolfreezerz on 2/22/2014 10:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
can't log in, still
Reply Quote
Got dc'ed and can't log back in. At least I was losing.
Reply Quote
Same here first time I build a decent deck in a couple of arena runs, first game im doing good and then DC'd and can't log back in. No doubt it will register as a loss.

Why is there no disconnect protect for hearthstone?? Surely it is a must when we pay to play arena.

Fair enough the game is open beta but how was something like a "disconnect protect" overlooked in the early stages of the game?
Reply Quote
same here :(
Reply Quote
same here got disconnected 15 min ago and can't log in.
I guess we just need to wait cause the server is down.
Reply Quote
Same problem. Can't log in. I'm on EU servers.
Reply Quote
got DC'd, although it is showing 1 win.. weird
Reply Quote
cant login on Eu server
Reply Quote
Well, looks like they are aware of it, https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

We still need more communication over here, i'm not a twitter/fb user.
Edited by Athelaw on 2/22/2014 10:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
Ye same thing, fix it please, I disconnected during my online game then it is stuck on opening screen, when i finally logged back again it disconnected again and crashed battle.net client, now battle.net client stacks on login screen. And I wanted to buy 10 packs of cards, I guess its insanely bad idea during beta.
Edited by Aldaris on 2/22/2014 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
4th dc in 15min .. lucky for me only 2 in games and both was sure losses .. guess i have to watch tv tonight instead
Reply Quote
2-3 DC's every 1 hour of game..It costs me arena losses.Seriously this game is broken...fix it
Reply Quote
I just !@#$ing got a loss during arena match because those epic fail connections PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]