Baron Geddon

Been running him in a priest deck I call "blow all your removal mid game plz".

Seems really freaking effective in the meta for a priest. You can mitigate the damage he does to you or a high priority minion with your hero power, and he just seems to put a lot of pressure on the board.

He's a legendary you hardly ever see because his ability hurts you just as much as the opponent, but I feel on priest in particular he makes a darn good value card. wipes weenies, wittles down big guys and saps your opponents health.
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 06:37 PMPosted by Frizzy350
Been running him in a priest deck I call "blow all your removal mid game plz".

Seems really freaking effective in the meta for a priest. You can mitigate the damage he does to you or a high priority minion with your hero power, and he just seems to put a lot of pressure on the board.

He's a legendary you hardly ever see because his ability hurts you just as much as the opponent, but I feel on priest in particular he makes a darn good value card. wipes weenies, wittles down big guys and saps your opponents health.

I've actually thought about this as an option, and I agree, he is currently my next Legendary to obtain.
Edited by MaxRage on 2/20/2014 6:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
He's fun but easily removed. 7 damage opens him up to SWD, BGH and 5 Health isn't hard to deal with either.

7th turn is also way too late for weenie control, that being said he's still fun to drop down from time to time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]