Cannot connect to Battle.net

For the past few days, every time that I try to connect to battle.net it just randomly won't connect for about half the day. I have no firewall issues, the internet works perfectly for everything else, and I've been watching streamers so I know the servers are working. I am getting really tired of this, and want to see it fixed.
Reply Quote
I have the exact same issue, very disappointing.
Reply Quote
I have not been able to connect for the past two days. The Battle.net launcher will launch, but not allow me to connect. Tracert produces results that all repeating that the request timed out.
Reply Quote
me too sort it
Reply Quote
me3
Reply Quote
I can't connect to battle.net at all at the moment. I will stop supporting anything "blizzard" makes until i can properly play it... This is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
i have just had issues today but all these issues are the same as mine
Reply Quote
02/22/2014 10:29 AMPosted by HugeStojko
I can't connect to battle.net at all at the moment. I will stop supporting anything "blizzard" makes until i can properly play it... This is ridiculous.

Blizzard are an utter joke.

EU Servers are down ..... AGAIN!
Reply Quote
Battle.net launcher just stacked at login screen so i can't really launch any of the blizzard games at all.
Reply Quote
yea me too...now...and a lot too often that hapens...ruining the game...
Reply Quote
I have same issue after being disconnected. Launcher simply wont connect me to bnet,
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
I am getting the same issue, I cannot even download the damn downloader or try downloading hearthstone, just says I cannot be connected to the server :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]