Disconnected during arena match, given loss

Paid for an arena match, got disconnected in the first round, 3rd round of playing cards, logged back in and I was credited with a loss. Are we getting refunds? Feel ripped off for playing $1.99 to get jacked on my first round.
Reply Quote
Blizz have stated that while they believe it is appropriate to take real money for Heathstone, putting the word "Beta" in the title means they are in no way obliged to provide any service and they do not give refunds for disconnecting.

The solution is not to pay real money for anything in Hearthstone. I assume Blizz don't want any more money and are trying to dissuade people from giving it to them.
Reply Quote
Blizz have stated that while they believe it is appropriate to take real money for Heathstone, putting the word "Beta" in the title means they are in no way obliged to provide any service and they do not give refunds for disconnecting.

The solution is not to pay real money for anything in Hearthstone. I assume Blizz don't want any more money and are trying to dissuade people from giving it to them.
Reply Quote
Same here. Disconnected and game freeze. Also reconected rigt away and found a loss
Reply Quote
Why should they repay people? Its their own stupidy to pay for it during Beta :-)
And youre actualy whining for even more money then the 1 game loss costed you. You have still 2 more games guaranteed in arena.
Reply Quote
got disconnected 4 to 5 times in a arena match i should have won but because of the disconnection lost the match. got reconnected multiple times but always when it was back to the opponents turn couldn't attack or play any cards after disconnect. used in game gold to pay for arena not real money.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]