Boycotting this game until Hunters are nerfed

02/27/2014 07:25 PMPosted by Scaramanga
Youve got issues if you cant beat hunters

So playing a shaman deck that hopes to have a way to beat hand-decks (the other no-skill cookie cutter deck) is an issue?

k.
Reply Quote
03/03/2014 09:26 AMPosted by poxpower
Random things are far far more unfun than forced discard and many cards in heartstone do something random that completely changes the game.
For instance, the card Mad Bomber is an endlessly frustrating card for both players but you have no choice to play is since it's so strong.

This is far worse design than unleash the hounds and can't be fixed simply with a discard effect, sadly.

I agree with you. I honestly don't see the point on adding cards with RNG abilities, other than dumbing down the game. Some people say that it takes skill to manage them... much more skill is needed to build your own deck with smart strategies to have real control of the game.
Reply Quote
bye i'll lie and say i'm sorry to see you go

cause if you cant beat hunters you seriously need help (which NOBODY can give you)
Edited by Piviot on 3/10/2014 9:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
02/28/2014 07:46 AMPosted by Sytar
apparantly the concept of taunts, heals and not over playing to many minions...is lost on some people

the rush decks are 40/60 at best vs players that have a clue

the only reason they get in to the high ranks is because they can win streak in that lucky 40% area and rnak up fast as games with them typically are fast

if they removed win streaking then most rush hunters would never make it high enough

Shut the !@#$ up with your "Do not overplay minions" , Hunters have Deadly shot which kills whatever taunt you drop there for 3 mana.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]