Meek shall inherit... deck

I created this deck because this quest popped into my questlog. Thought to myself "why not extremely aggro with 2 cost minions?"

Backstab × 2
Cold Blood × 1
Elven Archer × 2
Leper Gnome × 1
Southsea Deckhand × 1
Acidic Swamp Ooze × 2
Amani Berserker × 1
Bluegill Warrior × 1
Defias Ringleader × 2
Eviscerate × 2
Murloc Tidehunter × 2
Novice Engineer × 2
Shiv × 2
Fan of Knives × 2
Flesheating Ghoul × 2
Perdition's Blade × 1
Raid Leader × 2
Sprint × 2

Link: http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/rogue#74:2;82:1;90:2;92:1;103:1;164:2;289:1;356:2;357:2;378:2;382:2;417:2;435:2;471:2;502:2;513:1;610:2;641:1;

I bet you can exchange a couple of cards to make it even more op, eg. one more cold blood, perhaps van cleef, bloodmage thalnos or knife juggler.

How this works: usually people don't have much aoe damage. They tend to have beefy creatures and counters for beefy creatures (like manipulator, sheep, assasinate etc.). Aoe heavy decks get usually pounded hard anyways.

So, how to:
- Pick hand only with low cost minions. Try to avoid having spells in hand.
- Early: they'll try to ping your creatures down. If it's paladin, draw your dagger and poke his little minions. Try to get as many minions.
- Mid: Now it gets funny. You'll usually get a raid leader or ghoul. Act accordingly. Use spells to destroy his minions. Unless you're sure of victory.
- Late: There is no late game. Usually you end up on 7th turn. If not - sprint gives you even more advantage since then you can spam little creatures. I even once used it twice and it was a close game.
If you finish up your deck - you die.

I hope you'll enjoy it. Perhaps my aoe decks will shine then :)
Reply Quote
ahah I like this idea.
Reply Quote
knife juggler is a must I think
Reply Quote
@Knife juggler - perhaps on lower ranked plays, yea. Currently I had winstreak from 25 to 19 so I guess it's pretty beastly deck.

Besides I didn't have any knife jugglers :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]