New to the Hunter class? Check here!

(Sticky)

Community Manager
Welcome to the Hunter forum! We made this thread to be a friendly place in the tavern where new players can come to learn more about the Hunter class. Here we will gather guides created by the community designed to help Hunter players, and we are always on the lookout for more!

Below are a couple of them to get you started, but if you know of any others, or if you are planning on writing one yourself, let us know! While these are not the only ways to build a deck, they are a good place to start, especially if you have questions about how to begin Tracking that elusive Savannah Highmane.

Hearthstone Deck Guide – Starter Hunter (Basic Cards Only) by Bog Otter

Hunter Deck Guide by Messiah

Have a guide of your own to share with the community? Send it to Keganbe@blizzard.com.
Reply Quote
cool- thought this was just a reboot of the rules, but pretty decent links in here from 3rd parties - i remember seeing similar stuff in the d3 blogs, nice to see!
Reply Quote
welcome to the Hunter forum! We made this thread to be a friendly place in the tavern where new players can come to learn more about the Hunter class. Here we will gather guides created by the community designed to help Hunter players, and we are always on the lookout for more!

Below are a couple of them to get you started, but if you know of any others, or if you are planning on writing one yourself, let us know! While these are not the only ways to build a deck, they are a good place to start, especially if you have questions about how to begin Tracking that elusive Savannah Highmane.

Hearthstone Deck Guide – Starter Hunter (Basic Cards Only) by Bog Otter

Hunter Deck Guide by Messiah

Have a guide of your own to share with the community? Send it to Keganbe@blizzard.com.

How can you guys even post this with a straight face after ignoring every single post regarding beast synergy/UTH?
Edited by colimbine on 2/26/2014 3:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
Oh, they are probably just ignoring every single post, until season two, when they can give hunter's a full trap synergy deck that works the same way mage's secrets deck work. Including a new legendary hunter card called, "It's a trap!" starring General Murlok at which point they imagine that all the complaints about beast synergy will just vanish over the complaints of the new trap synergy.
Reply Quote
Make a hunter deck and dont complain. nobo...
Reply Quote
Most people would prefer to have varied gameplay. If one class dominates the game to the point that everyone switches to it, that causes the game to become boring because of a lack of meaningful variety.
Reply Quote
Please fix the Snake Trap! My minions are atacked by any other spells or hero power! I repeat ATACKED! And they are sleeping! After 3 Mana Hounds, this is lame!
Who's for ?
Reply Quote
Hello there,my name is Alex and i am a professional Hearthstone player with more than 3 times Legend accounts on all tree servers just this season.
For now on ,I will stream everyday on my channel http://www.twitch.tv/letsshowchannel and hopefully some of you will join us for the daily harty party!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]