vs mage mirror opener

don't exactly have a good early aoe .. I keep getting whooped by this opener cause of my crappy dagger hero power..
not exactly worth eviserating them either.. any tips?
Reply Quote
I usually just end up deadly poison till harvest golem comes out, use backstab and eviscerate on the minions hiding behind the mirror images. I also run 2x argent squire so cold blood (even just +2 attack) helps.
Reply Quote
Is there a Hero Power that everyone agrees is decent?

Sheesh, at least the Rogue Hero Power would be able to hit the Mirror Images.

Warlocks, Hunters, Warriors, and Priests' Hero Power do no minion damage. Mages and Druids can only do the same 1 damage, since the Mirror Images are 0/2, taking damage from attacking into them doesn't factor in. Paladins would have to wait a turn for their Reinforcement to attack, and Shaman have a 1 in 4 chance of getting a minion that can actually fight back. All of this is without buffs, but then again, Rogues do have a buff to their weapons in the form of Deadly Poison.

Okay, you may say the Mage Hero Power can just bypass the Mirror Images and hit your opponent directly, but if you're playing with a deck that can't get past two 0/2 Taunt minions, something is dreadfully wrong with your deck.

Also...I find it very sad that you're getting whooped by 0/2 Taunt minions...I mean really?!?
Reply Quote
maybe the mage he played/ plays uses Master Swordsmith turn 2. buffing the MI each turn. lol
Reply Quote
mirror is annoying especially if they played wyrm, coin, mirror but I just wait it out hope to get harvest and SI 7 and ping away with dagger until then. they do no damage so they arent really a threat dont spam your board with minions
Reply Quote
Turn 2 2/1 weapon
Turn 3 Deadly Poison+Blade Flurry

destroys mirrors and pmuch anything mage can get behind mirrors by then.
Only problem is drawing deadly+blade flurry till turn 3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]