Who says hunter is not broken?

Explosive trap x 2 = 4 damage
Bluegill x 2 = 4 damage
Wolf rider x 2 = 6 damage
Leeroy = 6 damage

Some decks even put up abominations, x 2 = 4 damage

Here is a hefty sum of 24 damage, Not to mention arcane shot, UTH, and a few steady shots on first few rounds etc

That means if your cards are smooth, you dont have to care what is on board, because your hero power can kill your opponent within THREE rounds

If you win against hunter, it is just because he is not slapping your face hard enough, feels like someone running towards you, slapping your face, and if you are not dead, he will just run away
Reply Quote
Forgot to mention 2 x kill command, 10 damage there
Reply Quote
u forgot leeper but once your enemy can take the damge it is over.

Warriors, druids, priest can easily kill hunters.
Reply Quote
03/04/2014 03:28 AMPosted by Kelix
That means if your cards are smooth, you dont have to care what is on board, because your hero power can kill your opponent within THREE rounds

Wow didn't knew that bluegills,wolf riders and leeroy skip taunts nowdays.

03/04/2014 03:32 AMPosted by Kelix
Forgot to mention 2 x kill command, 10 damage there

and again Kill command doing 5damage without anything on the board.

Guess there is some "small" flaws in your posts
Reply Quote
Thats like saying mage isn't broken because they have pyroblast x 2, kind of silly.
Reply Quote
The mage class is not broken.
Everyone starts out as mage because they are op and easily handled. Playing a hunter deck is not easy, if i don't have the cards i need in the first couple of hands the game is a wash. I rarely make it to 10 mana crystals when i play anyways
Reply Quote
So, hunters will always draw 2 draw explosive traps, 2 bluegill warriors, 2 wolf raiders, and a Leeroy very early every single game?

Card combos like this might be able to deal a lot of damage in theory, but in practice it's not so simple to draw all the cards you need, when you need them, every single game.
Edited by ShadowNinja on 3/4/2014 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
blue gill wolf rider and leeroy are not hunter cards... terrible thread
Reply Quote
That's a rush deck with hunter flavoring and not an actual hunter deck.
Reply Quote
Wanna hear something cool? Play 2nd as an aggro Mage and do the following:
Turn 1: Mana Wyrm into coin into 2nd Mana Wyrm(3/5 cards used)
Turn 2: Play 2 Arcane Missiles(5/6 cards used), attack with both Mana Wyrms
Turn 3: Play Frost Bolt and Mirror Image(7/7 cards used), attack with both Mana Wyrms
Turn 4: Cast Fireball(8/8 cards used), attack with both Mana Wyrms
Congratulations, you've won the game. In case you're bad at math, assuming your opponent had nothing on the board worth killing this is 42 damage to your opponent's face by turn 4, which means that even if he kills 1 of the Mana Wyrms from turn 2-4 you'll still have enough damage to kill him, on turn 4. It can also be done playing first, so without coin, just that this way is sexier.

I can do the same for any other class out there if you insist, but I hope you get the point. So, how are Hunters broken again...?
Reply Quote
I kinda like that you want to point out that Hunter is OP and then 20 out of 24 damage comes from cards every class can use.
Edited by Hugey on 3/5/2014 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
The whole damn game is OP when Blizzard gives you so many cards that do quick damage and such little health to deal with them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]