Unleash the hounds

03/02/2014 06:39 PMPosted by Adovid
Get some shieldmasters in your deck and only ever have 2-3 minions out at a time. Easy solution.
Kill command, kill shot, hunters mark kind of all make it so you have to run a little more then 2-3 creatures but then the hounds will come and you will be sad.
Reply Quote
03/02/2014 06:43 PMPosted by LimplyStokes
Get some shieldmasters in your deck and only ever have 2-3 minions out at a time. Easy solution.
Kill command, kill shot, hunters mark kind of all make it so you have to run a little more then 2-3 creatures but then the hounds will come and you will be sad.

If they are burning those on a 1 mana card odds are pretty much winning.
Reply Quote
03/02/2014 02:34 PMPosted by Con

Indeed, they all want to compare a card to hunter combos, instead of comparing it to other classes combos.

I'm totally ok with the combos UTH makes. I even proposed another combo they should have, UTH+Tundra Rhino to give all the puppies charge, instead of them getting it by default.
Edited by Oniyui on 3/2/2014 8:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
03/02/2014 01:59 PMPosted by Romyleigh
Flame strike costs 7.

In order for UtH do do as much damage as Flamestrike, you need 7 mana worth of cards, and lucky RNG, and 4 cards.

UtH+Timber Wolf + Timber Wolf + Animal Companion (Leokk)

Equality combos hit the paladins guys as well, and require 2 cards and 6 mana with consecrate.

See the Flamestrike response, as 4 damage is typically "good enough" in most AOE cases. Paladins still have it better.

Brawl wrecks the warriors side as well and costs 5 mana.
Holy nova costs 5.
Blade flurry costs the weapon cost + the weapon, plus the cost of flurry. Whats that like 6-7 mana and 2 cards?
Swipe costs 4. Starfall costs 5.
Hellfire costs 4 and hits the warlock and his minions as well.
Lightening storm costs 3+ 2 overload so 5 mana.

Most of those comparisons have the same response. UtH is a weak AOE without support, and either those cards are similar (Bladeflurry), have drawbacks to counter their power (Brawl, Hellfire, Lightning Storm), or just do more over all damage to justify their cost.

Uth costs 2, combos with buzzard for definitive game winning card advantage, combos with +1 wolves to give you massive charge damage to the face, and combos with hyena to give you a massive creature. It's stupidly op. It should be nerfed to 5 mana and be made legendary.

2 damage is not "massive" damage, and if they face slam, they just burned their AOE when facing a board full of minions. The "massive" hyena has a turn to be responded to, or it is turn 9, and no buzzard was involved.
Reply Quote
I flood the board against hunters, and they can't do much about it. :)) Seriously. Play taunts, or stuff like doa, and it will be hard for them to get through. Just taunt 2-3 minions and they are in trouble, unless they have 2 hunters mark or something.

DON'T expect one taunt to save you. You need at least 2 to be somehow safe. But after i have 2 up, i can go nuts and flood the board. No trap or combo can save him. And is nothing better than see a desperate leeroy suiciding into a taunt.
Reply Quote
It's so easy to beat unleash the hounds that you make me laugh with these threads.You put two minions max on board or 3 if you have a strong taunt.It's easy to take board control and always attack with your weakest attack minion first.That's all!Sometimes hunter will get really lucky and will not be countered but that can happen with any class,it doesnt break anything actually!NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU CRY ABOUT UTH,FLAMESTRIKE,DRUIDS,SHAMANS,EVEN PRIESTS it is you and you alone who need to improve and just need to understand it!
Reply Quote
03/06/2014 09:06 AMPosted by Verdash
It should be nerfed to 5 mana and be made legendary.
My best laugh in my life :D dude, seriously are u brain damaged :D :D :D
Reply Quote
03/06/2014 01:56 PMPosted by Chaosmaster
It should be nerfed to 5 mana and be made legendary.
My best laugh in my life :D dude, seriously are u brain damaged :D :D :D

Please correct your quote, I didn't say that ridiculous statement.
Reply Quote
It isn't making the class broken at higher levels, the card is fine. All classes have "op" cards, it balances it out.
Reply Quote
OP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]