New idea for new warrior hero power

I got this idea, and want others people thougths

What instead of giving the warrior 2 armor,

Let the warrior make a taunt unit 0/1 - taunt. just like the shaman has a 0/2 - taunt.

But... he can continue keep buffing it via his hero power, making it a 0/2- taunt and so on!

This will help buff frothing berzerker and armorsmith..

(The Minion should offcourse be a picture of a shield)

Sry bad english,
Reply Quote
No thx, armor is great!
Reply Quote
The synergy between Warrior armor and Shield Slam makes armor behave like a secondary resource almost. Would love to see more cards in the future with such interactions.
Reply Quote
Every thread on these forums about changing any of the hero powers are always pretty terrible and the suggestions are always unintuitive and just plain bad.
Reply Quote
The thing about anything on the field is it can be killed. So whats the point in invested an amount into something that can die with 1 card?
Reply Quote
no, i like armor
Reply Quote
seems OP if you ask me to get a guarenteed taunt every turn

so your suggestion can endlessly hold back a huge minion like KIng Krush? for 2 mana a turn?

no. OP.
Reply Quote
It's kind of set in stone at this point. And the one you suggested is actually weaker. The Warrior's Hero Power is one of the weaker ones already, if not the weakest.
Reply Quote
Mages approve of your suggestion that does not actually protect your face from them. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]