Got sooo butthurt Vs a Pally

Just got slaughtered in 5 turns playing miracle rogue Vs Paladin.

Combination of jugglers, leaper gnomes, and abusive sergents with BOK. Only thing I could do was sap jugglers and stab with my knife. Got killed by T5. WOW. Miracle deck can not handle extreme rush down. That was sick.
Reply Quote
Maybe we need a thread where you can ventilate frustration over annoying losses or stupid plays that made you loose. Can we use this one?
Reply Quote
03/04/2014 03:40 PMPosted by Bahumut

Combination of jugglers, leaper gnomes, and abusive sergents with BOK. Only thing I could do was sap jugglers and stab with my knife. Got killed by T5. WOW. Miracle deck can not handle extreme rush down. That was sick.

Post-nerf Miracle deck can't handle anything anymore. That's why people don't play it.
Reply Quote
03/05/2014 01:34 AMPosted by RobotViking
Maybe we need a thread where you can ventilate frustration over annoying losses or stupid plays that made you loose. Can we use this one?

Agreed.
Reply Quote
Since this test season began, I've been playing almost exclusively miracle rogue. I don't have any statistics besides my record today; however, I've been winning a lot more than losing. Today, I am 7-3 so far with wins over Murlocs, Hunter Aggro, and a Pally Aggro. I had one loss to an aggro due to lack of removal.
Reply Quote
Why are you sapping jugglers .__. All that does is destroy your card advantage and get rid of possible Auctioneer draws. Always mulligan sap against aggro decks and only sap a minion if it costs more than 2 mana or to trigger card draw. Miracle Rogue has so many removal options between Backstab, Eviscerate, Fan of Knives, Deadly Poison, SI:7 Agent, Assassin's Blade, and Blade Fury. If you are having issues against aggro decks, focus on Mulligan-ing the right cards, getting full value out of your removal, and card draw.
Reply Quote
03/06/2014 03:57 AMPosted by YellowPride
If you are having issues against aggro decks, focus on Mulligan-ing the right cards

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. I do struggle with this in general. I never know what cards to mulligan Vs the various classes and decks styles. I have been trying to follow a few things I read about online regarding mulligans and deck styles. It has definitely been costing me games.
Reply Quote
03/05/2014 02:19 PMPosted by Teckor
Post-nerf Miracle deck can't handle anything anymore. That's why people don't play it.

Kolento just got legendary yesterday, in the new season, playing miracle.
Reply Quote
03/05/2014 02:19 PMPosted by Teckor
03/04/2014 03:40 PMPosted by Bahumut

got to this thread by google; enjoyed this comment
Reply Quote
03/06/2014 03:57 AMPosted by YellowPride
mulligan sap

what does mulligan sap mean? the googles, they do nothing! (actually found something about golf but it sounded complicated)

I used sap when I either had.. no other options, seemed a fun idea such as arcane golum to give myself an extra mana crystal and more lead or maybe that warlock imp that deals 3 damage when summoned... sap in exchange for 3 less damage take and 3 additional damage to the hero worth it ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]