Rogue vs. Priest

I just lost 5 times in a row vs. the normal mode Priest with the rogue O.o .

i just dont get it ,.. is this normal? or am i just incredible stupid?
Reply Quote
It's certainly not normal...
I doubt you're stupid, so I'll just go with bad luck or maybe bad deck design.
How are you faring against other the "normal mode" heroes? If you're losing then you might want to reedit your deck but if you're doing fine pray to the RNG Gods for some good card draw next time you face the Priest ;)
Reply Quote
You shouldn't be losing to priests if you have the core of x2 Yeti x2 Drake x2 Argent Commander
Reply Quote
Priests open rather slowly and can be easily overrun if you play it right. That said, priest can pull off incredible stunts with their buffs. I'll wager at least once you've had a buffed Lightspawn against you. I've met two at the same time - both 10/10.

Using silences and hard removals sure makes your day easier. Be sure to remove his minions before he can buff them. This is something that will be more difficult as the game proceeds and he has mana enough to summon and buff the same turn.
Edited by Skyclad on 3/3/2014 7:27 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]