Rogues are gone from the ladder

A shame. The majority of classes I see are Druids, Warlocks and mages. Have not played one rogue in over 25 games.

I'm really struggling now with my Rogue. Was able to take my rogue to level 12 before. Now I cant't get passed rank 20 :( Might have to wait a few days for all the really good players to finish their climb again since the reset before I try ranked again. My rogue can't compete against these supper fast murloc and power house decks.
Reply Quote
What deck are you playing?
Reply Quote
My rogue deck finished rank 3 last season running a usual minion heavy deck but most of the Rogues I see at the lower ranks are miracle rogue
Reply Quote
What deck were you using Zhao?
My deck is

BS x2
CB x2
SS x1
DP x2
Argent Squire x2
Evic x2
Shiv x2
Blood Mage T
Nat Pagle
Blade Flurry x2
Van Cleef
Harvest Golem x2
SI7 x2
Tinkmaster
DOA x2
Assassins Blade x1
Leeroy
Azure Drake x2
Argent Commander x1
Black knight

The goal of this deck is utilize minions, weapons, and blade flurry to maintain board control and then do a combo finisher with charge minions + CB + SS. Not a bad deck and had worked to get me to rank 12 last season. I'm having trouble now with it,
Reply Quote
I'm running Miracle. 25-16 in 1 sitting wasn't that challenging. I *hardly* see fellow rogues though. Last season I only made it to Rank 9.
Reply Quote
Currently building a Miracle deck. Current using Quest Master as a substitute for Edwin Van Cleef. Also missing some cards like Blade Furry and Preparation. But so far it has worked decently for me.
Reply Quote
I made it to rank 5 with my deck last season. It could have gone higher if i was more consistent on playing on the ladder. Luckily for me though I make up my own decks so I'm pretty proud it got to rank 5.
Reply Quote
I'm using the rank rest to learn miracle rogue. I'm rank 12 just playing miracle, and I figure I'll make 5 tonight or tomorrow night. I was rank 2 last season with mid range shaman.
Reply Quote
I think the miracle rogue is fun to play but I honestly do not know how players do so well with it. I only win about 35% of my games with that deck. I can't ladder with it. I use the staple version with vancleef, leeroy and 1 conceal with 2 auctioneers. Most of the time I'm dead before I even get an actioneer out. Then when I do get an auctioneer I usually do not have enough 0 cost cards and spells to draw enough with it and end up having to either coneal him or pass the turn and then dieing.
Reply Quote
IMO rogues need a buff
Reply Quote
im climbing the ladder with rogue now. went 12-5 so far, but only rank 15 now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]