Suddenly hunter decks are terrible?

I tore through to rank 4 last season no problem with a beast hunter deck. Now it seems like I cant consistently win, even at low ranks with a hunter deck. Does anyone else feel like a switch has been flipped?
Reply Quote
no i dont see any problem has to be just really bad RNG mate and dont forget all players are still ranking up no worries your winning streak will come or try other deck for a change if yours isnt working. i have 8 hunter decks set up between which i swap
Reply Quote
my decks go hot and cold all the time... probably just a bad streak also hunter rush frustrated a lot of people so more effort is being put in to counter it
Reply Quote
You all are right. Ive adjusted my deck and played it through. I am once again consistently winning. I think the losses are due to the change in meta and more people having the decks they want.
Reply Quote
no those changes are due to freaking RNG!!! nothing else mate i can loose 15 games in row and then win 15 games straight thats the way it is
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]