Dear Hunter lovers.

Please stop comparing UTH+ Buzzard card draw to other types of card draw effects. Not only you get several cards for playing it, (2 mana cost, wow) you get charging beasts on board which can easily be buffed to higher damage.

Another comment which ruffles my johnsons is "Do not flood board then". VS charging hunter you need at least 2-4 minions to catch up in damage, which is often 4 hounds, 4 card draw and 8 charging damage.

HUNTERS DONT SEEM OVERPOWERED TO ME, however, please, stop lying and admit to some cards being broken. It seems silly seeing so many people refusing to admit obvious stuff and calling people names.

Last point, QQ ing is essential to make game better, so stop treating QQs with so much disrespect.
Reply Quote
I personally run no buzzards in my deck and there are my stats for 107 games from rank 20 to rank mid 8

Hunter-Warlock ------15-8 (23)
Hunter-Hunter-------- 19-3 (22)
Hunter-Druid -------5-10 (15)
Hunter-Warrior -------6-6 (12)
Hunter-Rogue ------- 5-5 (10)
Hunter-Paladin -------6-3 (9)
Hunter-Priest -------6-1 (7)
Hunter-Shaman ------2-4 (6)
Hunter-Mage ------- 3-0 (3)

Total 67-40 = 62% winrate,

PS: I dont use the wolf too, so ur argument is invalid. My stats against rush hunters and several controll hunter is 19-3. :)
Edited by Chaosmaster on 3/6/2014 1:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
03/06/2014 12:44 PMPosted by Abata
Please stop comparing UTH+ Buzzard card draw to other types of card draw effects. Not only you get several cards for playing it, (2 mana cost, wow) you get charging beasts on board which can easily be buffed to higher damage.

You analysis is incomplete, which is why you think there is a problem. Please conduct additional research and analysis.

For starters, it requires 4 mana, 2 cards; not just 2 mana.
Reply Quote
03/06/2014 03:01 PMPosted by Verdash

You analysis is incomplete, which is why you think there is a problem. Please conduct additional research and analysis.

For starters, it requires 4 mana, 2 cards; not just 2 mana.

I started to reply to this post with that as the beginning and it got so long and full of fury that I just deleted it and decided against it. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]