Hunter aggro vs Hunter midrange

Wow, after consulting with Nairat and Ksapa, I decided to get rid of the more expensive beasts in my deck (Tiger, Highmane etc.) and went with my version of all out aggro. The results are in - hunter aggro is definitely the only way to go if you are playing Hunter. I won 7 straight matches at Ranks 6-5 and went 8-2 in my last 10 games after switching. One loss was to the number 5 ranked Legend (probably the matchmaking thought I was good after the consecutive wins). The legend was playing control warrior but I still gave him as good as I got before losing to armour.

My updated deck list is as follows. What do you guys think, Nairat and Ksapa?

2 Timber Wolf
2 Worgen Infiltrator
2 Explosive Trap
2 Snake Trap
2 Unleash the Hounds
2 Ironbeak Owl
2 Knife Juggler
2 Starving Buzzard
2 Eaglehorn Bow
2 Animal Companion
1 Deadly Shot
2 Kill Command
2 Arcane Golem
1 Jungle Panther
1 Wolfrider
1 Leeroy Jenkins

Things seem a bit crowded at the 3 cost minion spot, what do you guys think, should I slot in an Arcane shot or Bluegill charger? Not sure if the Jungle Panther is any good in this deck...
Reply Quote
Ok I made a couple of changes to improve the deck. Took out 1 Worgen Infiltrator for 1 Abusive Sergeant. Took out 1 Jungle Panther for 1 Bluegill Charger. EXTREMELY pleased with the deck and it's now taken me to Rank 4.
Reply Quote
hey i am really happy for u. u just have to find deck that suits u and ur comfortable with. keep it up hope i meet u at legendary ranks soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)