Important message to aggro huntards

You're a disgrace to the community, infesting it with you skilless gamestyle. Such a shame your gimmicks don't really workout beyond rank 5 anymore... Enjoy your mediocre results. Forever.
Reply Quote
oh really i am sorry to hear that suck this

http://i.imgur.com/CjUNcVQ.png

whine more!!!
Edited by Nairat on 3/8/2014 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
QQ
Reply Quote
03/08/2014 02:52 PMPosted by Uchiha
You're a disgrace to the community, infesting it with you skilless gamestyle. Such a shame your gimmicks don't really workout beyond rank 5 anymore... Enjoy your mediocre results. Forever.
I hate only being #10 too. I'll try and hit #1 again with it as I did last season.

http://imgur.com/d7c8jZB
Reply Quote
03/08/2014 02:52 PMPosted by Uchiha

Why do people QQ so much if they know aggro style will only work to rank 4? Hunter is a middle of the road class. Oh well, probably raging too much to think it through.
Reply Quote
03/09/2014 07:18 AMPosted by Minutia

Why do people QQ so much if they know aggro style will only work to rank 4? Hunter is a middle of the road class. Oh well, probably raging too much to think it through.

QQ because they made my grind to rank 4 unbearably slow, tedious and annoying. Their playstyle is not legitimate and serves nothing but breaking my win streaks. They wasted quite a few hours of my time by lucky gimmicks. Of course I'm pissed off.
Reply Quote
03/09/2014 08:57 AMPosted by Uchiha

QQ because they made my grind to rank 4 unbearably slow, tedious and annoying. Their playstyle is not legitimate and serves nothing but breaking my win streaks. They wasted quite a few hours of my time by lucky gimmicks. Of course I'm pissed off.

So u have a deck that easy beat 8 of 9 classes .. and u have the stomach to complain ...

guess they should nerf your own class then, since u obvious destroyed LOTS of others winstreaks too ....

PS If u concider Rush .. a non legitimate playstyle ... what is then?
Reply Quote
What makes Uchiha think that the world revolves around him?
If you lose you lose, we're not queuing to give you wins and rank you up.
And if you come across a deck you can't beat then it's your own deck that needs tweaking, ALL possible decks are legitimate, not like aggro players use cards inaccessible to others, or cards that were not put in there by the developers. If you're weak then that's your deal not anyone else's, especially if you're getting beaten by "skill-less mediocre players" as you call them, wonder what your skill level would need to be ranked as if they beat you so hard you need to come to the forums to cry about it.
Reply Quote

I love his argument "because they made my grind to rank 4 unbearably slow, tedious and annoying" as if somehow if it weren't for hunters beating him he would be a legend in a couple hours of grinding.

Your insane guy and hunter rush has you so perplexed that you need to QQ publicly about it.
QQ Please Blizz fix this middle of the road class that i cant seem to figure out
Reply Quote

I love his argument "because they made my grind to rank 4 unbearably slow, tedious and annoying" as if somehow if it weren't for hunters beating him he would be a legend in a couple hours of grinding.

Your insane guy and hunter rush has you so perplexed that you need to QQ publicly about it.
QQ Please Blizz fix this middle of the road class that i cant seem to figure out

Well, after I stopped getting hunters every 2 games, I went from rank 7 to rank 4 while losing only one game and yea, I'll be in legend soon unless the top ranks are infested with aggro huntards.

if you're getting beaten by "skill-less mediocre players" as you call them, wonder what your skill level would need to be ranked as if they beat you so hard

I'm not sure if I've correctly understood you, since you're using a very poor imitation of the English language, but a team of professional translators, that I hired for the purpose of deciphering your post, are telling me you're claiming I'm bad because of losing to huntards. If that's indeed what you tried to say, let me disagree with you - I'm not losing because I'm bad, I'm losing because my strategy is weak against the huntard gimmicks. If I was so bad indeed, I wouldn't be winning most of my games at high ranks against pretty much everyone except you !@#$ers.

No, aggro huntard is not legitimate. A legitimate deck is one that aims to win by using a variety of options in order to outplay the opponent. A deck that involves no strategy whatsoever, going for the face all the time, relying solely on the coinflip of "is his deck vulnerable to my bull%^-*" is not legitimate. It's an attempt to reduce the game to rock-scissors-paper and anyone who claims that's legitimate should have themselves checked at the nearest psychiatrist.
Edited by Uchiha on 3/9/2014 4:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thought i read an old post before from you --- i found it..

02/23/2014 09:43 AMPosted by Uchiha
Perhaps you're just awful? Have you thought about that?
Why the !@#$ does everyone nowadays think they're entitled to winning games? There are people better than you, deal with it. Lots of them in your case, it seems.
But srsly, blaming the game when you can't play for %^-* is just pathetic.

I couldn't have said it better....
Reply Quote
Thank you for appreciating my wonderful post, but it's not really applicable here. If those huntards are better than me, why are there so few of them in high ranks with me? Oh wait, I know the answer. They're not better.

Sure, there are lots of better players than me. And I'm always happy play against them and learn from the experience. But there are hardly any huntards among those.
Reply Quote
03/09/2014 05:39 PMPosted by Uchiha
Thank you for appreciating my wonderful post, but it's not really applicable here. If those huntards are better than me, why are there so few of them in high ranks with me? Oh wait, I know the answer. They're not better.

Sure, there are lots of better players than me. And I'm always happy play against them and learn from the experience. But there are hardly any huntards among those.

Keep posting nonsense troll... We know you cant beat hunters
Reply Quote
03/09/2014 03:54 AMPosted by Nighthavk
I hate only being #10 too. I'll try and hit #1 again with it as I did last season.

Oh man, I'll admit, seeing huntards brag about ranks...it fumes me.

I'll give you huntards an idea of what it's like:
Imagine working every day so that you can have nice things. One day you go to work, and you see some guy at your office with a fat stack of money. He's showing this money off, waving it around, bragging about it - just being rude and obnoxious with it. Here's the thing: His money wasn't earned, it was stolen. He stole this money, and he got away with it. So there you are, doing real work, earning your money the hard way, and this guy in your office is just rubbing his greasy stolen money in your face.

Everyone hates that guy, and that guy is you.

That's what you guys are like to the remaining 3% of us who haven't decided to roll huntard.
Reply Quote

Oh man, I'll admit, seeing huntards brag about ranks...it fumes me.

I'll give you huntards an idea of what it's like:
Imagine working every day so that you can have nice things. One day you go to work, and you see some guy at your office with a fat stack of money. He's showing this money off, waving it around, bragging about it - just being rude and obnoxious with it. Here's the thing: His money wasn't earned, it was stolen. He stole this money, and he got away with it. So there you are, doing real work, earning your money the hard way, and this guy in your office is just rubbing his greasy stolen money in your face.

Everyone hates that guy, and that guy is you.

That's what you guys are like to the remaining 3% of us who haven't decided to roll huntard.

3% not rolling hunter .. hmmm

i have written down my last 200+ games i've played in ranked in the last 2 seasons (all matches between rank 25-4) and i have met 32 hunters ... of who 18 played rush ...

Alot more played druids 46, and warlocks 42,almost the same was warrior with 30 and fewest was priests with 14.

So your assuming that 97% plays hunter is highly overrated.

PS. you saying playing hunter is stealing ... it's more like you guys giving away your "money" of free will, since you never wanna adapt ..

Instead u are trying to "steal" them yourself by making false accusation about something that doesn't exist, hoping if enough people tells the lie, somebody actually start to belive in it and destroys the hunter so u can steal his money without any effort.

PS @uchicha starting to think the reason u are mad at hunters is that your P2W-deck with "quite a few legendaries" is losing against a F2P-deck.. i could be wrong or i could be right ....
Edited by Luffe on 3/9/2014 11:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So your assuming that 97% plays hunter is highly overrated.

I know that sarcasm is difficult to detect over text, and that gamers/internet folk are often not the best socially, but c'mon guy, it's obviously a exaggeration.

PS. you saying playing hunter is stealing ... it's more like you guys giving away your "money" of free will, since you never wanna adapt ..

Instead u are trying to "steal" them yourself by making false accusation about something that doesn't exist, hoping if enough people tells the lie, somebody actually start to belive in it and destroys the hunter so u can steal his money without any effort.

I don't mind "l33t" speak or any form of internet shorthand, but I can't even begin to understand a thing you wrote. I'm no English teacher myself, but at least I make an effort.
Reply Quote
03/09/2014 09:01 AMPosted by Uchiha
I've just hit rank 4 easily.
You're just trying to find excuses for your incompetence.

QQ because they made my grind to rank 4 unbearably slow, tedious and annoying.
Reply Quote
Important message to Uchiha:
You're a disgrace to the community, infesting it with your skilless gamestyle. Such a shame you utter lack of understanding how TCGs work lead you to making such baseless assumptions such as that aggro decks require 0 skill to play and causing you to hate them for it when they require just as much skill as control decks do and are just as viable. Enjoy your mediocre results because you insist on QQing so much rather than actually learning to play properly. Forever.
Reply Quote
@Luffe: Nope, you're wrong. I'm currently playing a deck with no legendaries or epics and I'm also well-aware of the fact that this game is noT p2w, despite the claims from silly people.

@Hugey: Do you, halfwit, need everything spelled out for you? You seek contradiction when there's none.
1. Slow, tedious, annoying and easy are not contradictory. Just like writing down all the numbers from 0 to 10000 is both unbearably tedious and easy, so was the grind.
2. When saying easy I was referring to the last couple of rank(8-4), which was the only legitimate part of process. The lower ranks were even more of a mindless grind. And as I've stated before, I didn't meet many huntards in 8-4 and won pretty much everything. Fully fitting into the concept of "easy"

@DickRider: Or OwlRaider, whatever. The only viable thing in your post is the fact you've found a misspelling of mine. The rest is nothing but a proof of your inability to comprehend a written text. I've never stated all aggro decks are non-legitimate. Actually I believe most of them are ok. I've only claimed that aggro huntard is disgusting an skilless. Next time, try to to actually understand what you read. Good luck!
My results are nowhere near mediocre and I'm actually putting a lot of effort into improving. In the future, you might want to consider basing your claims on what's actually written instead of making ridiculous assumptions. Oh, well, I guess you'd have to be able to read with understanding first.
Anyway, best wishes in raising your intellectual level above primary school.
Edited by Uchiha on 3/10/2014 6:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/10 Butthurt
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]