Steady Shot only hunters? wtf

Greetings,
Is it me or there is this new trend going on with hunters lately?
Let me explain:

*They don't seem to have any minions.
*They just hit the steady shot over and over.
*I can't keep my minions on the board because they have a deck of only secrets, magic cards and tricks that would clear the board every single turn.
*It takes time but I eventually die from the steady shots.

WTF is going on? I tried to play today and 3 in 5 opponents were playing like this. it's not fun.
Reply Quote
Its called lack of QA. All op hunter decks are like this. They want you to play your minions so they can faceroll on the keyboard, otherwise they save and steady shot. They all play like this because they all play the same broken deck. You're not going to win half the time even if you only play 1-2 minions at a time.
Edited by Valius on 3/9/2014 6:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Its called lack of QA. All op hunter decks are like this. They want you to play your minions so they can faceroll on the keyboard, otherwise they save and steady shot. They all play like this because they all play the same broken deck. You're not going to win half the time even if you only play 1-2 minions at a time.

So... Hunters are OP because they got so many spells and secrets that they can clear your board with?! hmmm... no no no no wait wait... I got it this time.
Hunters are OP because they can rush you to the face without caring about your board?! No. No. I got it this time, I promise.
Hunters are OP because of UtH, which can give you beasts with a charge and even draw some cards with?

Hmm, not sure but, if any of these are true, this means only one thing...
*the camera is zooming in my face*
Hunters. Are. Druids. O.O

Sarcasm aside, and don't take my sarcasm personally, I just couldn't resist mocking the whining about Hunters in a different hilarious ways, that they still claim there is something wrong with Hunter but they don't know it yet.

For example, when almost everyone whined about Mages, it was for one specific reason. Pyroblast.

But when you check the Hunter's forums looking for the reason of why some people are calling Hunters OP, you won't simply find it.

Some say it's UtH, others say it's steady shot, kill command, buzzard, and right now it's the spells/secrets.

And it's still going on, I meant, "The Journey to the reason of Hunter's OPness"

Also, I like the fact that you claimed that all hunters decks are like this. I don't need to explain why this statement is wrong, do I?
Edited by Gravitits on 3/9/2014 8:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/09/2014 07:24 AMPosted by Gravitits
So... Hunters are OP because they got so many spells and secrets that they can clear your board with?! hmmm... no no no no wait wait... I got it this time.
Hunters are OP because they can rush you to the face without caring about your board?! No. No. I got it this time, I promise.
Hunters are OP because of UtH, which can give you beasts with a charge and even draw some cards with

No they're not OP they're broken. If you go full secrets/spells with any other class you loose. Mages used to do that and get away with it because nuking the crap out of their opponents without caring about the board is quick and simple and THAT is OP. but they got their AOE spells nerfed, then they nerfed pyroblast because they wanted they wanted them to be more engaged in THE BOARD.

Hunters are broken because steady shot was never meant to be used that way.
Reply Quote
It's UtH whats made them retardly op...
Reply Quote
03/09/2014 09:00 AMPosted by Hellvan
Hunters are broken because steady shot was never meant to be used that way

lol yes it was MADE to go for the face why else could it only attack the face?
Reply Quote
03/09/2014 09:00 AMPosted by Hellvan
No they're not OP they're broken. If you go full secrets/spells with any other class you loose. Mages used to do that and get away with it because nuking the crap out of their opponents without caring about the board is quick and simple and THAT is OP. but they got their AOE spells nerfed, then they nerfed pyroblast because they wanted they wanted them to be more engaged in THE BOARD.

Hunters are broken because steady shot was never meant to be used that way.

Then how come I don't see such playstyle every game with Hunter? How come in Legend mode there are no Hunters playing such style?

Claiming that it's OP or even broken because you can't deal with it won't make it OP or broken. If it's broken then you'll simply see every Hunter abuses the !@#$ out of it, but that's not happening.

Just because it works at casual or even low rank won't make it work at higher ranks and legend EVERY. TIME. (assuming it works for a couple of times)

Steady Shot the 2 direct damage to the opponent was never meant to do 2 direct damage to the opponent?!?!
Priests can heal themselves or even their minions with 2 HP which is even better than Steady Shot since it affects the board, so this means it's broken?!

If you started playing pre a couple of patches and watched the old UtH that used to give charge to beasts and +1 attack a.k.a the Hunter's OTK, The old Pyro or the Warrior's OTK, you'll know what "broken" really means.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]