For the love of God Blizzard; fix Hunter rush

are you kidding me? when fighting a hunter, just don't have more than 2 minions on the board and always remove them with spells at first and minions towards the end. remove buff minions first.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 10:59 AMPosted by Moghul
are you kidding me? when fighting a hunter, just don't have more than 2 minions on the board and always remove them with spells at first and minions towards the end. remove buff minions first.

i keep doing so.. still lose.
Reply Quote
I'm winning against hunter with Warrior control and I don't play a single taunt in my deck.

I just use hero power and control his minions with spell. Hopefully on turn 9 I alexstrasa, on 10 I grom with enrage + cruel taskmasker to finish the game.
Reply Quote
Half of the OP's post is complaining about hunter rush. I don't think there is any point trying to offer deck/play style changes. You know what they say, "Those who complain the loudest do the least to change their circumstances."

Besides, even the best loses to Hunter rush sometimes. Look into the mana grind swiss/open you'll see almost every week there is a rush deck in the top 8. There is no such thing as hard counter in Hearthstone.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 09:38 AMPosted by osea101

If you run only two minions his "deal x damage to two random minions" will immediately wipe your board.

Multishot does 3 damage to two minions. Play 2 minions with more than 3 hp.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 12:51 PMPosted by Ulvkrig

If you run only two minions his "deal x damage to two random minions" will immediately wipe your board.

Multishot does 3 damage to two minions. Play 2 minions with more than 3 hp.

I've gone through the cards; most minions with 4 or more health cost 4 mana or more. So I should just ignore the first 3 turns and let the Hunter faceroll me? Try again.

And further, use your brain and think. By turn 4 I can cast one minion, shieldmasta for example. Then I'm out of mana. The hunter responds next turn by deadly shot or a combination of hunter's mark and arcane shot.

Try again.
Reply Quote
[
I've gone through the cards; most minions with 4 or more health cost 4 mana or more. So I should just ignore the first 3 turns and let the Hunter faceroll me? Try again.

And further, use your brain and think. By turn 4 I can cast one minion, shieldmasta for example. Then I'm out of mana. The hunter responds next turn by deadly shot or a combination of hunter's mark and arcane shot.

Try again.

And as usual Hunters have access to all cards all the time ..

it's the other classes that are restricted to only 30cards and a starting hand of 3 or 4

Hunters have ALL the cards in the game in their hands ALL the time to choose whatever card they want whenever they want...
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 03:55 PMPosted by Luffe
[

Try again.

it's the other classes that are restricted to only 30cards and a starting hand of 3 or 4

Hunters have ALL the cards in the game in their hands ALL the time to choose whatever card they want whenever they want...

dont respond to Luffe all he does everyday is troll people for making complaints. Luffee isnt even a close to high ranked player
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 03:55 PMPosted by Luffe
[

Try again.

The good news is that Blizzard isn't listening to scrub complaints any more. They are just looking at data, and the data shows that hunter is a middle of the pack class.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 01:24 PMPosted by osea101

Multi-Shot costs 4 mana...

If I spend turn 4 taking out two of your minions, that leaves you turn 4 to play a heftier minion.

dont respond to Luffe all he does everyday is troll people for making complaints. Luffee isnt even a close to high ranked player

He made a good point, every time some people get told how to handle an issue, their response is, "but X card!!". Okay, so this is how you deal with X. "But then you get blasted by Y card, hunters are OP".

And so on until you have actually started going beyond the 10 card hand size limit, let alone how many cards they managed to have by whatever turn they are complaining about.

03/08/2014 07:41 AMPosted by threei
The good news is that Blizzard isn't listening to scrub complaints any more. They are just looking at data, and the data shows that hunter is a middle of the pack class.

And UtH itself is fine as it is.
Reply Quote
03/08/2014 06:46 AMPosted by Qpac

So true never got below rank 4. Ended rank 6, the last 2 seasons.

This season i'm on rank 14 right now. Just doing all daily quest on ranked this season. Will be fin To see where i end doin this.

Ps what rank are u then?
Reply Quote
I feel kinda bad whenever I beat people with my Hunter rush. It even makes my murloc warlock feel not so bad, like, hey, murloc synergy that's a strategy, right... sorta?
Reply Quote
Hunter players are abusing a broken class just to reach as high as they can on a virtual ladder. There are always going to be players that exploit broken things in games im afraid. It's like duping in Diablo or Borderlands 2 or what have you.

The fact that it requires no skill is a non issue as a majority of the players wouldn't touch the Hunter class with a stick if it wasn't so easy and broken.
Reply Quote
You waste resources on minions, your opponent removes them.
You spend resources on control, your opponent breaks your control.
You burn out his control, he refills.

That is every single deck in the game.

It's not the same thing and you know it.
Reply Quote
This could be largely due in part to the streamers taking a liking to the hunter of late. Just like the mage, the hunters popularity may soon die
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]