Blue response on UTH ?

Can we get something? It's the most talked about dark/ability in the games history and everyone is asking for some kind of nerf or change and the rumors are apparently there is minor " buff " going into Unleash the Hounds?

Can we get a Blue Response please?

Either on this thread or one of the many 100's of UTH threads on the hunter forum.

Thanks in Advance
Edited by Qpac on 3/7/2014 9:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
They're not going to respond because they disagree with the criticism. So do a lot of players. I have personally seen UTH make a real difference in a match a handful of times.

The only thing the widespread criticism means is that a lot of people cant deal with other people playing in ways they don't like, or cant mindlessly counter with their current deck.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 09:37 AMPosted by Qpac

They responded the patch before last patch. UtH is fine as is, and they are keeping an eye on it.

Most of the time, the issue with UtH is PEBKAC.
Reply Quote
The more problematic issue with UtH seems to be Leeroy on the same turn for a free extra 2 hounds.
Reply Quote
Blue's said the card is fine. Don't flood your board with minions vs a hunter. It is such an easy card to work around.
Reply Quote
Can we get something? It's the most talked about dark/ability in the games history and everyone is asking for some kind of nerf or change and the rumors are apparently there is minor " buff " going into Unleash the Hounds?

Either on this thread or one of the many 100's of UTH threads on the hunter forum.

Thanks in Advance

You obviously wasn't around when the Mind Contol complaints skyrocketed to nearly every other thread.
Reply Quote
I think Leeroy Jenkins is a bigger problem than UtH.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 11:11 AMPosted by Intoshadows

Thanks in Advance

You obviously wasn't around when the Mind Contol complaints skyrocketed to nearly every other thread.

And I think maybe Blizzard learned a lesson from how they dealt with Mind Control. They listened to the hysterical ranting of a bunch of scrubs who couldn't handle a class that was not even doing very well, and nerfed Mind Control. This reduced a class that was already almost never seen in tournaments and high rank play to a state of near unplayability.

Hopefully, Blizzard has learned that most of their players are scrubs, and the more venomously a card generates rants, the higher the likelyhood that it is a complete non-issue.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 11:01 AMPosted by Zyron
When you are a paladin or Sham, it's VERY hard to work around NOT playing minions.
do you mean its hard to not play minions as a shaman or a paladin? I for one play a lot of paladin, and usually against a hunter I wont drop a minion until turn 4. then I just drop one big fat thing at a time, or two if I have a DoA or Sunfury in my hand, then the hunter cries as they start their miserable ascent up !@#$ed Mountain.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 10:19 AMPosted by MadJohnny
Blue's said the card is fine. Don't flood your board with minions vs a hunter. It is such an easy card to work around.

I really hope that's not true.

I think it's poor to just disregard as "fine" when you have you have to play the entire round against ONE common card which many people seemingly find to not be an enjoyable experience. Not to mention one card, when combined with others, can clear the board and get you a bunch of draw cards.

Doesn't it say something when about 60% I play lately are against Hunters using the EXACT same deck?

I don't if even care I win against the Hunter or not. I'm just sick of playing against them.
Reply Quote

Blue didn't say that and it's hard not to "flood" when the hunter can summon Lee Roy and create two free hounds from the whelps.
Reply Quote
LEEEROOOYYYYYY JEEENNKIIINNSSSSS
Reply Quote
As we all knew UtH is fine and not up for any changes:

this prove it:

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/11985288985#1
Reply Quote

I think it's poor to just disregard as "fine" when you have you have to play the entire round against ONE common card which many people seemingly find to not be an enjoyable experience. Not to mention one card, when combined with others, can clear the board and get you a bunch of draw cards.

Doesn't it say something when about 60% I play lately are against Hunters using the EXACT same deck?

I don't if even care I win against the Hunte

Here here, i just started leaving games last night so sick of playing against only hunters cause they're so easy to play with a pretty decent win ratio.
Reply Quote

Thanks in Advance

They responded. They said l2p ya baddie.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 11:23 AMPosted by PantsFree
When you are a paladin or Sham, it's VERY hard to work around NOT playing minions.
do you mean its hard to not play minions as a shaman or a paladin? I for one play a lot of paladin, and usually against a hunter I wont drop a minion until turn 4. then I just drop one big fat thing at a time, or two if I have a DoA or Sunfury in my hand, then the hunter cries as they start their miserable ascent up !@#$ed Mountain.

Shamans dont have a big fat thing.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 01:19 PMPosted by Fraurrix

I don't if even care I win against the Hunter or not. I'm just sick of playing against them.

How is playing around UTH any different than playing around AoEs in general? As far as statistics go, Hunters are certainly popular, but so are Warlocks(Murloc, aggro/zoo and Handlock), Warriors(control) and Druids. So basically you're pulling your 60% number out of your rear, and in any case if you don't want to see so many Hunters get to rank 10 and below, than you'll face Warlocks and Warriors with the occasional Druid, without many Hunters at all. It's all about the meta game and there will always be a top class, whether it's Hunter or a different class, so being "sick of playing Hunters" is just a dumb statement as if Hunters will get nerfed you'll say "sick of playing against Warlocks/Warriors", than against other classes and the cycle will go on.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 11:23 AMPosted by PantsFree

This would be great except Hunters also have counters to 1 or 2 big fatties since they have misdirection, freezing trap and deadly shot while being able to flood the board, taunt up and ping you for 2 damage turn. Also Leeroy give you extra minions so you end up giving the hunter cards no matter how few you play.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]