So I've been able to get to Rank 15 with its current composition, but I know for a fact that it's... stupid and wildly ineffective towards most everything. I haven't exactly found any Control Synergy hunter decks that don't have cards I still don't have, so alas. Any most likely drastic suggestions on what I should change?
1 x Hunters Mark
2 x Timber Wolf
2 x UNF (you mean UtH?)
2 x Bloodfen Raptors
2 x Scavenging Hyenas
2 x Buzzards
2 x Animal Companions
1 x Deadly Shot
1 x Eaglehorn Bow
2 x Harvest Golem
1 x Ironfur Grizzly
1 x Chillwind Yeti
2 x Houndmaster
1 x Explosive shot (only have one, at the moment)
1 x Faceless Manipulator
1 x Venture Co
1 x Argent Commander
2 x Savannah Highmane
1 x Ragnaros
Any help would be appreciated (and once more, I know this deck sucks).
My control deck has gotten up to 14, so not saying mine is any better, but I'm thinking it will go up quite a bit with a couple changes and some more grinding. So something that your control deck lacks is control over the enemy board, and you're missing a ton of staples. Hunter has a lot of removal, and I use at least 10 cards of it; 2 is pretty low.
1) I would consider taking out Eaglehorn Bow unless you have at least 2 trap cards; the more, the better. Multi-shot is an ok alternative.
2) You definitely need explosive trap to help with rush decks.
3) Kill command is amazing. I don't understand why you would leave it out.
4) Ironbeak Owls are pretty important to control. I've been getting my butt kicked by more expensive decks and am considering putting them back into mine.
5) Arcane Shot; also awesome for early removal or pinging.
I'm not pro by any means, so don't take anything I say as gospel.
What does your deck have the most trouble with atm?