Can't swipe or Command+Tab in fullscreen

(Locked)

Support Forum Agent
Hello Everyone, we're sorry for the frustration with this issue, and not posting in this thread earlier.

This will be fixed in an upcoming patch, and I'm sorry I can't give an ETA for when this will happen.

In the meantime, the workarounds posted in this thread can help - either going into Options, unchecking Fullscreen to go into Windowed Mode, and then checking Fullscreen again, or hitting Cmd + F, should enable Cmd + Tabbing, and Control + Left / Right Arrowing between Hearthstone and the Desktop.

Thanks for all of your reports :)

Rate me! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Velnrak
Thanks for the reply.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the reply and the good news!
Bump.

Please Fix it.
Thanks for the reply!
Bump, Thank You, and Agreed.
I agree, it's a bug, please fix!
Same here. Please bring it back!
Please fix.
Still hoping for a fix!

In the meantime I have found one more work around. If you get a FB message on Mac through Notifications it seems to alleviate the bug for the rest of the session.

I guess you could get your friend to ping you so you can click on it for now xD

Jokes aside though, other Notifications may also do this. I haven't tested it yet.
damn blizzard fix this please!
They are fixing this in the next patch :)
I am also having the same issue- 2009 Mac Pro with Mac Edition GTX 680, running Mavericks. Also do other people have regarding swapping through apps- I usually use Command+M a lot in Wow and Diablo.

Command+F seems to resize ok for me though.
Ooh Thanks for the reply Vel!
Well..... too bad, so sad: The patch purports to fix it but so far as it seems the problem is still there!

I still can't swipe to switch between Hearthstone and other programs. I loved when I could do that! I would rather have that functionality than anything else released in patches since it was broken!

The patch is a lie...
The patch is a lie...
The patch is a lie...
It's pretty frustrating that this, which I consider the worst bug that has been in the game since I started playing, still hasn't been fixed and that we don't have patch notes for this platform that reflect that.
Still present
I was so excited when I watched patch download and read notes. Now I'm just sad
If it's still not working for you, what version of OSX are you using? It was fixed on my PC at least, so maybe there's something specific that could be narrowed down with more info
04/11/2014 10:50 AMPosted by TheWizard
If it's still not working for you, what version of OSX are you using? It was fixed on my PC at least, so maybe there's something specific that could be narrowed down with more info

OSX 10.9.2 -- Swipe and cmd+tab are still not working.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]