Far Sight Leeroy OTK

Yeah, the thing about farsight is, it looks good until you realize you could have just drawn the card you need instead for the same value... It does narrow the card pool marginally, but this effect is only really significant when you are low on cards. And, tbh, if you're that low on cards you probably want, well, more cards. Sure the cards will cost less for the whole game, but saving those cards costs you a lot of tempo at any stage of the match. The only cards I can see this having consistent synergy with are QA, MA, and GA. Still, you can't even use it in the mana addict turn 3 kill combo :(.
Reply Quote
Another useful buff here would be if both copies of the single card you drew with farsight cost three less. At minimum, that would help it save more mana than it used.
Reply Quote
Far Sight is definitely one of the weaker cards Shamans have, just about everyone agrees on that. It's entirely luck-based, which is its biggest problem. Even a Rogue's Preparation is literally only used in 1 deck, Miracle. That kind of effect, mana reductoins for one card, they're just not that great in general.

It's not making your card 3 mana cheaper, it's paying that 3 mana to get the card a turn sooner when it might end up costing you more mana than you save anyway.
Edited by Loco1234 on 4/11/2014 1:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I see potential if they changed it to: "draw the next minion, that minion costs 3 less". This is probably the only thing I haven't tried out in the shaman deck. If i ever farsight'd a rockbiter weapon or a earth-shock I might rage a little too hard to even think about putting this in my deck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]