Unleash the Hounds

ATM UtH is really op when your opponent has 3 or more minions on the board. And it's combos really well with Starving Buzzard, Scavenging Hyena, Timber Wolf, Leokk, Dire Wolf Alpha and rarely Raid Leader, which all being really low cost minions except the raid Leader, can do a tone of damage when combined and Hunters are going to have 2-3 of the cards in hand.

Before the Nerf it was fine I thought, if you can play a few beast minions and UtH they get to do their damage that turn. The Nerf made the card useless and now it's too strong, I think it needs to have the mana cost increased by 1 or last that turn only (like the Druids Force of Nature) or go back to a buff card.
Edited by Dorian on 3/11/2014 12:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Also UtH is a Common card and Snake Trap is a Epic which you will never see a Hunter use and much more gimmicky. The value of the card should be switched.
Reply Quote
I use Snake Trap with Buzzard all the time :)
Reply Quote
UtH is way too OP... I hate it...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]