Control Warrior and Nut Bagle

Simple question to be asked. Is he still worth crafting and adding to the deck? I think the nerf haven't affect him very much but I'd like to know your opinion as well.
Reply Quote
Just dusted mine. It's not BAD like Tink but just not good enough to fit in anymore IMO.
Reply Quote
Wouldn't it be not enough card draw without him? I know - shield blocks, acolytes, slams and all the stuff but he seems a bit more... constant (nevertheless his RNG, he's still more reliable I guess).
Reply Quote
Bartop, control warriors are fine without Pagle. You just have to play your acolytes smartly, comboing them with whirlwinds, taskmasters, geddon, inner rage and whatnot, and if you feel it's still not enough, Gadgetzan Auctioneer will give you enough draw to last until fatigue. Pagle was fine before the nerf (even though still not obligatory), and now it's nothing more than an optional choice to consider.
Reply Quote
Okay, thanks for the feedback :)
Reply Quote
Am I the only one who calls Acolyte of Pain "Nat Bagel"?

Because bread.
Reply Quote
03/14/2014 04:45 AMPosted by Studoku
Am I the only one who calls Acolyte of Pain "Nat Bagel"?

Because bread.

I see what you did there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]