To all you Priest players

As a rogue player, I just want you to know that you are the only class that I hate playing against. Mindcontrol, holynova, cabal, injured bladmaster+healing circle. You guys are annoying as all hell. At least I can always count on a good game though.

Other than that do any of you find rogues to be difficult compared to other classes? Why and why not? Discussion time :D
Reply Quote
Rogues are tough when they go second and manage to combo something with the coin, like a Scrub or SI:7 Agent. That early boost can be tough to come back from.

Playing as Priest, I think the most difficult class for me is Hunter. I play Shadowform in my Priest deck, but when the Hunter is pegging me 2 damage every turn it's harder to give up the heal for the Mind Spike.
Reply Quote
!@#$ Rogues! YOU'RE Frustrated!? Do you have any clue how irritating it is to play against a Rogue who kills you with practically no minions? Or purposefully feeds cards into your deck and then vanishes everything from the board so it's all lost? Psh.
Reply Quote
it's real fun sitting their watching you spam preparations and fan of knives.. yeah real fun. gadgetzan abuse.
Reply Quote
Nothing worse than thoughtstealing or mind visioning Deadly Poison. Nope nope. Its not like it sits there being useless for the rest of the game.
Reply Quote
Really the combos like double health and inner fire is so damn annoying. I just played this priest who threw down 2 injured blademasters with a cleric and then healing circled them and later in the game mind controlled my rags. The stealing is so annoying
Reply Quote
the power of dogma compels you to obey.
Reply Quote
Back at ya , bro. I hate playing against rogues. They can clear everything and still punish you to the face.
Reply Quote
Uhhhh it's never frustrating unless they get perfect draws.

Played against an aggro rogue who had 3 10+ attack creatures by turn 5 and I couldn't do anything. Cold Blood on Leeroy, 10/10 Vancleef, and empowered Questing Adventurer. He got the perfect removal spells for anything I put on board while I didn't have silence or SW:D/BGH in my hand :(
Reply Quote
Rogue seems like a high skill cap character, most of the Rogues I come accross are faily easy to kill (rank 13-14). They are the third easiest class for me to kill behind Mage and Priest. Teh hardest seems to be Shaman and Warrior.

I play a control value deck
Reply Quote
Normal experience playing against a rogue:

*Turn 5, Rogue plays 5 cards.*
Okay, now I can deal with thay by-
*Rogue plays 3 more cards, Still somehow has a full hand.*
Wha-How? YOU HAD NO MANA LEFT! WHERE ARE THESE CARDS COMING FROM?
*Rogue plays one more card, ends turn*

That said, I don't think my win/loss against rogues is significantly worse than any other class. Being able to heal up some of the itty bitty damage helps.
Reply Quote
I've been keeping track of the stats with my new deck i've played about 2 weeks in ranked and its looked like this:

96 Games
52 Wins, 44 Losses

Losses by Class:
Pally: 11
Warrior: 6
Shaman: 6
Warlock: 5
Druid: 5
Hunter: 4
Rogue: 2
Priest: 2
Mage: 2

Pally looks like the worst class but i've played against more palidans by far than any other class. By a percentage its warrior and shaman.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]