Faceless Manipulator + Warsong Commander

Does this work? As in can the manipulator copy something big and still gain charge from warsong commander?
Reply Quote
Dunno if it really works but it SHOULD, since minions like Bloodsail Raider get the charge before getting buffed. Share the results if you can ;)
Reply Quote
03/16/2014 10:37 AMPosted by Bartop
Dunno if it really works but it SHOULD, since minions like Bloodsail Raider get the charge before getting buffed. Share the results if you can ;)

I would if I had a Faceless Manipulator to test with. Saving for them now.
Reply Quote
I just tested it and faceless gets charge then copied a 6/6 but the 6/6 did not have charge. I then tried copying a 3/3 and it got charge. The battlecry effect is like summoning another minion so if the copied minion has more than 3 attack it does not get charge.
Reply Quote
If the minion you copy got charge from the warsong commander, then the answer is yes it will work.

I was one turn Ko's by a WSC -> Raging worgen Inner rage x2 -> Faceless, It was pretty sick to watch.
Reply Quote
so in short yes the faceless does get charge but it then copies in its entirety the other minion, so unless that minion qualifies for the charge or has it then it will no longer qualify.
Reply Quote
Not sure it will have charge even if the minion you copy qualifies, because you are not summoning that minion. You summoned the Faceless, but the copied minion is a result of a Battlecry not a summon. Not sure that would count as a "summon."
Reply Quote
Works in 2 scenarios:

1. If the minion you copied already had charge.

2. If the minion you copied is 3 attack or less and you still have the Warsong on the field.

The Faceless copies the minion exactly- including the absence of statuses, where applicable. It removes properties of its own and gains the properties of other cards instead.
Reply Quote
03/16/2014 03:54 PMPosted by Steve
I just tested it and faceless gets charge then copied a 6/6 but the 6/6 did not have charge. I then tried copying a 3/3 and it got charge. The battlecry effect is like summoning another minion so if the copied minion has more than 3 attack it does not get charge.

This is ridiculous... It completely defeats the point of faceless manipulator being a 3/3 minion... how would it work with alarm-o-bot and warsong commander active? Would the swap effect count as a summon?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]