Got a question for Priest players

How many of you really enjoy killing your opponent with fatigue?
Reply Quote
Actually i never play into fatigue purposelly. I m not a rush guy either. Sometimes i kill the guy before turn 6 , sometimes when we both run out of cards. RNG ftw
Reply Quote
Is this a real question? I don't think anyone who's a decent player would want to go to fatigue, or even do it on purpose.
Reply Quote
When you play a control deck you realize that sometimes the kill condition is fatigue. It's that simple. It's not every game. There's no innate enjoyment from it other than winning. It mostly happens against other control decks though occasionally against aggro warlocks and less often against aggro hunters.
Reply Quote
I actually love it. But that's just me. Is there something wrong with it?
Reply Quote
I did that once to a mage, it is pretty satisfying but hardly ever happens.
Reply Quote
It's not my preferred way of getting a win, but I'll take it.

Sometimes I drag a game out just to see how much fortitude my opponent has. Deliciously evil, especially against people who you know where expecting a quick win.
Reply Quote
I think fatigue games are cool, just because they don't happen that often :-)
Reply Quote
Panda rouge FTW!!!
Reply Quote
As priest control I find it happens fairly often. I feel if I've countered your entire deck and kill you by fatigue it's something of a valid win. One of the greatest games I've had was a fatigue battle against another priest, we both had minions on the field and a few cards in hand but both allready in fatigue, quite hectic then :) Was a really close call but lost at fatigue lvl 6 ^^
Reply Quote
I find fatigue to be the most fun way to kill someone, and I have decks specifically designed to do so.
Reply Quote
03/18/2014 07:06 AMPosted by Gammoner

Nothing wrong with it, I was just curious how many other people really enjoy like doing this.
Reply Quote
I mean, if you're going to build around drawing as many cards and spamming as many trash minions as you can... expect to lose to fatigue sometimes.
Reply Quote
03/18/2014 07:06 AMPosted by Gammoner
Reply Quote
The only one I really enjoyed was when my opponent was also a priest and stupidly put two Clerics down. I hit Circle of Healing, made him draw about 12 cards when he had 6-7 left, and he fatigued for 1, 2, 3, and 4 was the kill shot.
Reply Quote
Well when your big card is a 10 mana drop and you have four removes the class tends to fall into the control deck spectrum. Priest aren't even as good at control as druids and mage. Those classes can bring you to fatigue and then easily kill you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]