Crafting a legendary for a warrior deck.

I'm not sure what legendary i want for my control warrior deck. I don't care for cairne or sylv either. Suggestions?
Reply Quote
Spend more money and buy them all.
Reply Quote
If you go rush, you just need Leeroy in there and maybe Black Knight for that extra taunt removal.
Other types, I think you could use Ragnaros and Grommash Hellscream.
Reply Quote
I know you ruled it out, but I would craft Cairne. It was the first one I crafted and it have served me well in almost all my decks.
Your late game legendaries often just sit there in your hand. A really solid mid-range legendary might not look as cool, but you will probably benefit a lot more of it.
Reply Quote
Grommash is terrifying. comboed with another card hes a 10 damage charger.
Reply Quote
03/15/2014 08:59 AMPosted by Mercy
Grommash is terrifying. comboed with another card hes a 10 damage charger.

or even 12
Reply Quote
I use Ysera, Cairne, Ragnaros, Grommash, Alexstrasza. I think those 5 are in almost every control warrior decks.

TBK and Baron Geddon are good for specific builds and match ups. I know you ruled out Cairne but he makes control vs control work.

People are experimenting with Oynxia as well with some interesting results.

Ysera, Grommash and Rag are a must, dont even think about playing control warrior without them. If you are missing Alex definitely craft her first.
Edited by Istarilight on 3/18/2014 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]