Thoughts on Kor'Kron

I've been running a late game warrior deck. Despite not having any legendaries besides Grom, I use boulderfists and other wonderful substitutes. However, I have been considering swapping Kor'Krons for two argent commanders. Any thoughts?

TL:DR; What do you think of Kor'Kron? Is it useless?
Reply Quote
I wouldn't say useless, exactly. They're kind of meant to be thrown at the enemy's face. They certainly don't trade well, rarely getting more than 1 for 1. If you're not playing rushdown, I'd say the 2 extra mana are worth it for commanders since they will generally trade much better than the Kor'krons.
Reply Quote
I am definitely not playing rushdown, I used to be using them for a quick knee jerk reaction. Almost trying to force a bad trade. E.g: A mage haphazardly throws a frostbolt at them. I will try the commanders for sure though!
Reply Quote
I use 2 of them and 1 argent. Most of the time theyre used to hit face so the opponent has to spend something to remove it which will keep you an action ahead while argent is used to charge minions then force an action
Reply Quote
if you play any kind of rush deck kor'kron are an amazing card. If you are control then argent commander is much better choice since you can trade and the still have a body on the board.

Perhaps run one of each that way you can remove threats that have 4 hp for only 4 mana.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]