Mind Vision bug..??

Anyone having a problem with mind vision not actually putting a car din your hand? During 3 different matches today I used mind vision and did not get a card at all, and yes it still used the mana crystal. Anyone else??
Reply Quote
The only time that's working as intended is when you use Mind Vision when they have an empty hand.

Since I assuming you're not retarded enough to do that, I got nothing.
Reply Quote
Yes...played Mind Vision today while playing a Warlock on iPad...no card was given and my opponent had cards left...could have made a difference since he eventually ran out of cards...took a screenshot...the Defender of Argus at the bottom was from an earlier hand when I played Defender of Argus.

http://i.imgur.com/t8PPM6f.jpg[/IMG]
Edited by Mrblue96 on 5/6/2014 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Mind Vision puts a copy of a card from your opponents HAND (not deck) into your hand. Your image shows that the warlock has no cards in his HAND. Cheers
Reply Quote
Curious as to why the priest doesn't have usefulness protection on their spells like druids do:

You wild growth to gain a mana crystal at full and you get to draw a card instead.

If we mind vision on an empty hand nothing happens
If we mindgames and the enemy has no minions left in their deck we get a minion with ZERO attack
If we thoughsteal an empty deck nothing happens
Reply Quote
05/06/2014 08:36 PMPosted by Jushiro
Curious as to why the priest doesn't have usefulness protection on their spells like druids do:
Because wild growth is a card that is otherwise automatically useless after turn 9.
Reply Quote
05/06/2014 09:46 PMPosted by Dissentient
05/06/2014 08:36 PMPosted by Jushiro
Because wild growth is a card that is otherwise automatically useless after turn 9.

Druid was just an example, here's another:

As a warlock sense demon will give you worthless imps (1/1) when it's no longer useful, priests get a 0/1 minion.

Glorious.
Edited by Jushiro on 5/7/2014 12:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]