Warrior deck help me out :)

Hello guys,

So I'm having some difficulties getting past Rank 13. Can anyone help me out? All suggestions are more than welcome.

http://s11.postimg.org/x1x1ktvwz/asda.jpg there's my deck
Reply Quote
I don't know about those molten giants. Sure, you can drop them for free and it's a huge threat, but you already have a couple legendaries stocked there, and Grom alone is capable of finishing games. Replacing giants with a couple of frothin' zerkers might bait out some removals/silence and help you in the long run. Also, don't you experience draw problems? Your deck seems to lean closer to midrange/control type rather than aggro/rush, so throwing in a couple of acolytes might do you good.

Or, if you want to go full rush and rely on that Molten+Charge combo, maybe it'd be better to include Alexstraszha instead of Ysera to set up for the fast kill.
Reply Quote
i think that he'd be using alex if he had her

molten giant shouldnt be used as a finisher anymore. thats what grom is for. replace those charges with 2 DoAs.

no reason to have korkron and chillwind. if ur getting doa with ur giants, then go with chillwind. put frothing, harvest golem, or earthen ring farseer in the korkrons place.

remove inner rage for taskmaster, and cleave for acolyte. cleave is an ok card at best. but youd rather have more card draw so you can get up to your big finishers.

argent commander is iffy. its not really necessary, since you already have huge late game guys like molten giant, grom, and ysera. you can keep them, but personally, id get some gadgetzan auctioneers.

the issue im seeing with your deck is that your late game is heavily loaded but your early game is pretty much non existent.
Edited by Sauerkraut12 on 3/20/2014 8:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]