Nerf the Priest

Me and a mate did this with dual priests and got to see what happens if we buff it alot and we managed to get a single minion to 13071 damage and 13060 health and due to this even tho unlikely this will ever happen in a causal match it just shows how over powered some of theses spells are
Reply Quote
you just said yourself this with never happen in a match. so what is your point?
Reply Quote
the fact that i can get it to that point if i got the right cards near the start it would be over 30 damage before u can kill it due to it having charge and that is just a little bull!@#$ in my opinion
Reply Quote
well seeing as how the charge i assume you are talking about is the stormwind knight being a 4 mana drop, and the spells being 5 in total, it would happen nowhere near the beginning of the match. and it would be 20 dmg. if you see a high health minion that looks dangerous for that combo, take it out immediately or use silence, most of the time they wont use a charge creature and they will place the minion down the turn before, you just have to see the signs.
Reply Quote
Oh man, priests are so op with their super buffed minions that cost them 3 cards and is taken out by a single card. Priest mechanics are self nerfs, if anything.
Reply Quote
Priests need a Nerf so bad. Their cards are completely unfair and unbalanced.
Reply Quote
me and a mate tryed it again and we got the Minion up to 1.8billion health and damage so yeah was rather fun to see mplus to mention there is a buff limit u can only have 30 buffs on a minion before it self destructs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]