Helping a Priest Deck

I've been trying to improve my Priest deck some. While I'm not to new to TCGs by any means, my luck in Hearthstone seems to be as good as it is in any other TCG - not very. Meaning I'm working with less than great materials.

I've gone for a bit of "Use things that hurt themselves so I can heal them to stall until big boys or win outright". Here is what I've been using so far. Its done okay, but I still get curbstomped fairly often.

Holy Smite x2
Power Word Shield x2
Northshire Cleric x2
Voodoo Doctor x2
Divine Spirit x2
Mind Blast x2
Amani Beserker x1
Sunfury Protector x1
Dalaran Mage x2
Ironfur Grizzly x2
Spellbreaker x2
Holy Nova x2
Darkscale Healer x2
Gelbin Mekkatorque x1
Lord of the Arena x2
Core Hound x1
Reply Quote
Take gelbin out of your deck! I got him during beta and he is NEVER a solid choice.

The only time he is appropriate to play is if your already dead so it can't possibly hurt to drop him and maybe get a miracle. Other than that he is way to risky to play.

If your ahead you can't play him because he could cost you the game. If you are even and struggling for control he is just as likely to help you or give the game to your opponent.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]