Stop copying my Tirion...

Out of last 5 games against priest, tirion was copied 3 times.
Edited by Freakiishlyz on 3/20/2014 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I love playing two tirions in one game.
Reply Quote
No, we stole him fair and square, and we're not giving him back.
Reply Quote
Is no one else a little concerned by the fact the Holy class is the one most involved with theft?
Reply Quote
03/20/2014 05:43 PMPosted by Rust
Is no one else a little concerned by the fact the Holy class is the one most involved with theft?

Sounds about right.
Reply Quote

I mean, it was either make mind control and card theft a theme (ala Priests in WoW), or include a 10th "little child" class which priests were a hard counter to.

I'm glad they opted for the former.

But here, Paladins, I'll stop stealing your Tirion if you'll stop using equality.
Reply Quote
Holy class is the one most involved with theft?

Historically that was always true.
Reply Quote
03/20/2014 09:16 PMPosted by Vedmak
Holy class is the one most involved with theft?

Historically that was always true.

I know you're just being trendy but still, you don't seem to know much about History.
Reply Quote
03/20/2014 02:15 PMPosted by Freakiishlyz
Out of last 5 games against priest, tirion was copied 3 times.

You know, if someone keeps on doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result, he's insane.

So, if you want Priests (or any deck with faceless manipulator for that matter) to not copy your precious Tirion, stop playing it against them or wait until AFTER they have used their ONE faceless manipulator or their ONE Mind Control, otherwise you'll give them your ONE Tirion.
Edited by VanTrellen on 3/21/2014 4:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]