shadow word death?

I am just a newb but I was just thinking if shadow word death was "kill minion with 5 hp or higher"
would it be better (but not op)?

It would deal with a lot more stuff probably and it will have superior synergy with the priest cards.
PW:S boosts hp by 2, the priest hero ability heals for 2, good bye injured blademaster, good bye yeti, good bye druid of the claw with taunt (but not with charge) good bye alot of popular cards and lots of legendaries to.

its still no where as good as hex or polymorph so it can't be op I would think.

short of inner fire, the priest has no way class card that raises someone's attack to be in shadow word death range either. It just doesn't synergize IMO.

thoughts? and be nice! I am seriously a newb that can't get past rank 19 sad I know.
Reply Quote
Crazed Alchemists are good for manipulating enemies' attack values to get them into SW:D / Shadow Priest / etc range. They also have many other uses, such as facilitating trades, killing 0-attack creatures, and finishing your opponent off (such as alchemist on Ysera to deal 8 extra damage with her attack).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]