So everyone has had his fun with Priest

Can we delete him now?

I have seriously seen 18 Priests in my last 20 matches. It is getting boring.

Edit: Actually writing down the class I'm facing in my matches now.
Edited by Kas on 3/22/2014 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
May I ask what class you are playing?
Reply Quote
Since I play ranked, mostly my fairly good Paladin deck, sometimes Shaman, Rogue or Mage.

Why asking?
Reply Quote
Just be glad you weren't this guy.

http://imgur.com/n7msbhK
Reply Quote
Curious, since Priest isn't exactly strong and I would like to know who's getting this annoyed by them. I mostly run into hunters btw and they drive me up the walls with their no skill rush setups who don't care how often you wipe the board because they just always have more!
Reply Quote
That might be the server differences :)

I play on EU, the meta might be different. As a Paladin I don't really care about most rush decks, I have enough buffs, heals and taunts to drag the match into mid game.
Reply Quote
You are just bad.
Reply Quote
03/22/2014 06:50 AMPosted by TheVoid
Curious, since Priest isn't exactly strong and I would like to know who's getting this annoyed by them. I mostly run into hunters btw and they drive me up the walls with their no skill rush setups who don't care how often you wipe the board because they just always have more!

We play priests so surely we understand that we can be -annoying- to face. Your class can be annoying without also being good.

>In particular people do not like mind control / mind games / thoughtsteal etc.
Apparently they have more fun being killed on or before turn 7 by hunters.
Edited by Jushiro on 3/22/2014 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]