I HATE HUNTERS.

"Hey, let me just spam these things, getting my board wiped twice, not like I care and then they all have instant charge and chew through 30hp health in wave 7 anyway despite me having failed to set up any kind of meaningful board control so far, yeahaw huntar!"

Reminds me of WoW and hunter pre stampede fix when it ignored resilience in Arenas.
Reply Quote
Also, yes I'm raging, me mad. :<
Edited by TheVoid on 3/24/2014 1:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I recently just mind visioned/thoughtstole a hunter's scavenging hyena and unleash the hounds. Went well for me.

:3
Reply Quote
I find it funny people complain about priests when hunters can control the board and even turning total lack of board control to their advantage with hounds. It's the only deck in the game that benefits from the enemy having a ton of minions. Watching a bunch of 1/2/3 damage hounds feed hyenas while tearing your board and face off. Fun times.
Reply Quote
Priest forums

>"I HATE HUNTERS!"
Reply Quote
Priest forums

>"I HATE HUNTERS!"

Well, I am a priest and I hate facing hunters. :(
Reply Quote
It sucks having to intentionally not play minions to reduce threat from hounds.
Reply Quote
All I've been playing the last 2 days is Hunters.

ONLY class I flat out lose to, and in less than 6 rounds normally too.

summons 3 (1)beasts which all get buffed for 3 damage + Kill shot.

Games over.

I'm actually playing a Hunter as I write this. I just don't care. I can't beat them.
Edited by Potatowizard on 3/24/2014 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hunters can be easy to beat as priests depending on card selection although I suppose you can say that about anything with priest. The decent half of our card pool has all these highly situational cards.
Edited by wankus on 3/24/2014 1:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
not too hard to beat them. Keep in mind they might have dogs so I do not have more than 2 allies on board unless I have at least two cover.

Priest is a slow deck, I up against a good hunter, we play empty board for 5 turns, he use ability to shoot, I heal. I drop only one minor at the most. Force him use lee + dog combo getting out only 3 dogs. Not quite hard to deal with, right?

I copied his hug, when he use it, I use it back with my shadow priest. Quite classical battle against hunter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]