Warrior loses

I have just lost a few games in a row and so lost 3 ranks in ranked games. Calculate how many games I have lost in a row. What's up?! This never happened before. Recalibrate your matchmaker or deck shuffeling, dear Devs. Thank you.

BTW, all of my enemies haven't had any of those Legendary, Rare or any better cards than me but simply regular ones. I had played in those games as I always do. There is no mistake on me.

It is massively frustrating me right now.
Reply Quote
The secret's out. The RNG is an extremely complex bit of software that knows enough about Hearthstone to know what the best matchups and draws are, then personally screws you over.
Reply Quote
The Rank system pits you against people of approximately your current rank, depending on availability. It is not based on matching you with someone of equal skill. If you consistently lost 10+ fights resulting in a loss of 3 full ranks... then RNGesus must have been very kind to you to let you get up that high in the first place because you seem to have been at a higher rank than that at which your deck is viable. Or your draws were extremely bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]