Hate Hunter? behold the anti hunter!

Warning you may lose against other class

To win against huntard consistently: you need to play these classes only Druid, Warrior, Priest and paladin.... Now lets move on to the cards you need to put in your deck to counter that huntard

List of recommended neutral cards putting 1 or 2 depends on your preference:
argent squire ( Kill that charge minion and still alive to kill the next turn charge minion!)

elven archer ( Kill that little bloody leper gnome instantly and only take 2 damage Hell yeah!)

wild pyromancer ( Punish that huntard when he just rush your face rather than deal with this guy! u need to spend a spell card though a coin would be awesome)

mad bomber ( only use this if you believe in rngjesus! Huntard leper gnome coin leper gnome, Our bomber gonna clean his board! well hopefully)

amani berserker ( kill all that annoying 2/1 minion and trigger explosive trap and be 5/1 boss!)

acidic swamp ooze ( Destroy that retarded bow!)

sunfury protector ( Cheap taunt so he cant rush your face + it actually survive explosive trap)

defender of argus ( More taunt! mess up his explosive trap by buffing your 2 hp minions and SMACK his retared face and say well played!)

knife juggler ( Same as wild pyromancer but even better! this huntard will be sorry if he didnt kill this guy before marching to your face!)

demolisher ( huntard with seemingly unlimited trap! put this on board he survive most hit from hunter and you can just sit back and eat snack not proccing a huntard secret so he cant use that 1 durabilty bow! a hunter will usually trade 2 for 1 for this guy on turn 3 if he plan to demolish it if not demolisher shall demolish Huntard and it shall!)

flesheating ghoul ( this minion is psedo taunt like frothing berserker if huntard didnt deal with it its gonna get big BIG! and if you draw him late and after huntard UTH, you can summon this and use an AOE to clear that huntard dogs and now huntards gonna be facing a DOGEATING GHOUL)

ancient watcher ( taunt this guy with sunfury or defender of argus or if you use druid you can mark of the wild! Huntard owl this guy! he just really just unleash the big hound!)

acolyte of pain ( Need card draw! this is your man survive explosive trap and may kill 2 minion charge minion with 2 attack and even if its killed right away it still good since Huntard just lost 3 damage to your face and you get a card awesome!)

earthen ring farseer ( always heal your hero or your taunt! just let your other minion die since it will only help his OP UTH combo!)

senjin shieldmasta ( More taunt more taunt more taunt!)

ragnaros ( finisher and not procing the damn secret!)

Harrison jones ( your bow belong to the museum huntard!)

For warrior,druid,priest and paladin class card: just take all heal cards to mitigate the damage from huntard... Ancient of lore, druid of the claw, mark of the wild, armorsmith , frothing berserker, cruel taskmaster, shield block, holy nova, holy fire, holy light blablabla i am done here....

THE END IS HERE HUNTARD
Edited by Djustin on 3/20/2014 1:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Been trolling much?
Reply Quote
03/20/2014 01:23 PMPosted by Amezyarak
Been trolling much?

how is this trolling ??? when i give my reason for all of the particular card.. how about u stop trolling
Reply Quote
Been trolling much?

how is this trolling ??? when i give my reason for all of the particular card.. how about u stop trolling

You're giving situational cards and plays that only applies in some fortunate cases. Best UTH strategy is: don't fill up you board
Edited by Amezyarak on 3/20/2014 11:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/20/2014 11:45 PMPosted by Amezyarak

You're giving situational cards and plays that only applies in some fortunate cases. Best UTH strategy is: don't fill up you board

Okay, let me play only 3 minions and have the hunter STILL draw three cards and have 2/1 chargers for only 5 mana. Great solution
Reply Quote
03/20/2014 11:57 PMPosted by Homicidal

Okay, let me play only 3 minions and have the hunter STILL draw three cards and have 2/1 chargers for only 5 mana. Great solution

The hunter needs 5 mana and perfect draw for that to happen. And it's hard to get that combination from the beggining. And if he gets it late game then you should have some big minions at that time so you wouldn't have to fear a UTH
Reply Quote
03/27/2014 11:05 AMPosted by Amezyarak
The hunter needs 5 mana and perfect draw for that to happen.

Hunters have so much draw power that it always makes me laugh when they claim they need perfect draws.
Reply Quote

The hunter needs 5 mana and perfect draw for that to happen. And it's hard to get that combination from the beggining. And if he gets it late game then you should have some big minions at that time so you wouldn't have to fear a UTH

lawlz, perfect draw? thats why EVERY single hunter does that play EVERY single game.
Reply Quote
03/27/2014 03:20 PMPosted by Pugnator
The hunter needs 5 mana and perfect draw for that to happen.

Hunters have so much draw power that it always makes me laugh when they claim they need perfect draws.

Pretty much. God forbid they only do two damage to your face a turn or have to buzzard+drop something besides 5 hours and a timber wolf.

Also priest is weak against hunter. Priests apply 0 pressure. Hunters can sit on their cards as long as priests can do 2 damage to either lower their health or prevent them from healing all game. All the hunter needs to do is drop a beast or two then a hound master and the priest will struggle to remove the houndmaster while placing minions and walking into either getting controlled to death by shots and secrets or UTH. All while steady shot chips away and prevents healing or full mana use for the pricey priest spells.
Reply Quote
I hope Blizz makes changes to hunter, because it's currently only overpowered class, as he has no real weakness. Filling up the board gets him in advantage, building lots of taunts can help, however hunter has too many spells to get rid of it and it's cheaper, then taunt minions, getting him again into advantages. Basicly...hunter has too much board control, so we just have to wait till Blizz takes look at it. In meantime, I suggest making a hunter deck and play some ranked. Winning was never so easy.
Reply Quote
Play the deck first and after you do that come here and share your great wins...it's not that easy is just that against another rush deck you need luck to win and against control you need luck again cause if he plays any big taunts you're kinda screwed
Reply Quote
03/27/2014 03:20 PMPosted by Pugnator

Tracking and buzzard. Buzzard's part of their combo. Really don't see how that's 'so much draw power'.
Reply Quote
04/04/2014 02:37 PMPosted by IPutGodAway
Tracking and buzzard. Buzzard's part of their combo. Really don't see how that's 'so much draw power'.

You're kidding right? Flare and Tracking are great to get to the cards you need. The way Tracking works also means that if you don't get what you want with it you get 3 cards closer to it anyway. And their combo IS draw power, and some lists even use Loot Hoarder. Every time I play as Hunter I almost deck out before turn 10.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]